LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
That would be something. I can imagine how that might go if they stopped for a drink somewhere:

HERO: "Waitress, I'll have a beer."
AI: "—No, Ai's slave will not. But since he's so desperate to be included, bring him an empty mug. Ai will pour him something tall, amber, and frothy, all right..."
Nice and very in-character for Ai to speak these words! :love: (also reminds my quite a bit of Leah, my favourite character from Dominant witches, who always pours MC those tall, amber and frothy beers... :sneaky: although Ai of course is far above her because Ai is Ai, and nobody matches her majestic demeanour! :LOL:)

Any news about act 2 by the way? This was the femdom game I was most excited about late last year, as the writting is much better than the f95 standard and I loved Ai's character and the dynamic between her and MC, but sadly there seem to be very few posts on the thread these days... I really hope we'll get to see our queen Ai further break her "hero" (ahem ahem slave ahem) into a walking toilet who worships the ground she walks on, :sneaky: but I'm not a patreon supporter and am a bit concerned by the silence on this thread, so do you know anything about the development of act 2?

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Nice and very in-character for Ai to speak these words! :love: (also reminds my quite a bit of Leah, my favourite character from Dominant witches, who always pours MC those tall, amber and frothy beers... :sneaky: although Ai of course is far above her because Ai is Ai, and nobody matches her majestic demeanour! :LOL:)

Any news about act 2 by the way? This was the femdom game I was most excited about late last year, as the writting is much better than the f95 standard and I loved Ai's character and the dynamic between her and MC, but sadly there seem to be very few posts on the thread these days... I really hope we'll get to see our queen Ai further break her "hero" (ahem ahem slave ahem) into a walking toilet who worships the ground she walks on, :sneaky: but I'm not a patreon supporter and am a bit concerned by the silence on this thread, so do you know anything about the development of act 2?
Don't worry, it's still in development and will come out eventually. That's all I'll say here.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Act 2 Changelog:
You'll need to restart the game due to fundamental changes.
-Act 2 includes about 6~ new potential h scenes and 2 distinct CGs with alternate (Not all h scenes can be achieved in one run)
-The first Elder's Pet tier Character/scene appears
-Some tilesets and characters were altered to help with the tone
-The textbox color was changed to contrast more with Ai's text
-The licking sound was replaced
-Some variables were added to Act 1

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.0

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Okay went ahead and fixed the bug, still let me know if there's more text issues.

2b:
-Fixed Nora being payed bug
-Fixed text issue

Reactions: Mister_M

Sector_0

Oct 21, 2020
Good update. Is there any point of choosing to give the bandits all your money? That scene plays out the same either way, save for one line of dialogue. All it seems to do is lock out some future scenes because you don't have enough money anymore.

Reactions: volbells

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Good update. Is there any point of choosing to give the bandits all your money? That scene plays out the same either way, save for one line of dialogue. All it seems to do is lock out some future scenes because you don't have enough money anymore.
There is a scene planned that may relate to this alongside Ai having slightly different comments throughout based on your overall attitude towards problems. Oh, and there's also the extra sword scene you get from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sector_0

FlyingFrogs

Jul 13, 2018
Nice update. Thoughts:
  • After both scenes in Act 1 had CGs, it was kind of disappointing that only the last scene did in Act 2. I get why—all the other scenes involve additional, portrait-less characters—but the feeling remains
  • Speaking of, the larger cast made this act feel somewhat unfocused compared to the first. More than anything, I'm here for Ai, and while all the scenes involve her in some capacity, she only stars in the one at the end
  • Ai bullying you for asking for hints is extremely cute
  • Because seeing Act 2's obedient-route scene requires you to be obedient from the start of Act 1, and Act 2 can't import saves from the original release of Act 1, seeing both scenes requires a player who starts with the 'disobedient' route to replay the whole game twice. That's not a big deal (if you skip text, the game is very short) but if this convergence of save incompatibility and strict scene requirements continues, it'll become more annoying with each successive act
  • Can't believe I have to wait for Act 3 for the hero to become Ai's toilet :( — but seriously, I'm liking the slow development of their relationship, and the review at the end communicates it well

Last edited:
Reactions: volbells
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes