Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I enjoyed this. It's a decent start. Both the art and puzzles were enjoyable to me - though I think the artist could improve proportions by tracing/sketching more liberally. No shame in it.

I would however levy the criticism that I believe the pace is too fast. Ai jumps straight into pretty extreme demands/actions towards MC. I believe a slower burn would better fit this game. Because the MC is a stalwart hero, and would refuse any demand too extreme, Ai should instead work to slowly undermine them. A game-play loop where Ai made progressive demands/tricks to get MC to be her servant, and then eventually slave would be very interesting imo. I think if you jump straight to the end-game content we'll be left with less to look forward to. As an example - instead of the MC immediately agreeing to be her slave at the start of the game, instead have them originally agree to be her servant, and then later have her extract the more extreme promise of being her slave.

In the end I'm sure whatever you produce will be great. Just my two cents!
I wanted to say this, but couldnt figure out how to say it! I 100% Agree
I did like your first game

Reactions: Fyo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Atm, I'm thinking it'll be 4 acts long. One scene so far that is avoidable if you are a good boy/girl
Thank you, I will be watching your game's development with great interest. I think I will be sure to be a good boy then O:)

Please add pegging and prostate play
A big plus 1 to this! Pegging/ prostate play and femdom mesh together very well :)

Reactions: FetusStomper

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. It was partly your feedback on MF that had me go for a non-broken/non-overtly submissive mc from the start in this one. I'll see what I can do as far as small text changes like the servant\slave thing and such without removing entire scenes. I think what I have planned will present some significant motion from the beginning to the end though.
If you're not going to change much the scenes (which is pretty understandable and they're hot as they are), I'm not sure I'd shift the wording from slave to servant. On the one hand, I personally found quite hot the way in which she goes back on her word and manages to trick the MC into debasing themself one step forward, turning them directly into her slave. On the other hand, I agree that a slow conversion makes it way hotter in the long run. However, in that case, the wording needs to be consistent with the way the MC is treated. If you change the wording from slave to servant at the beginning and later on we don't see a significant change in the way the MC is treated after being tricked into full slavery, then I think it's not worth changing the wording to begin with. The way I see it, if you don't want to lose much time with this, I would keep the wording and just emphasize that the MC is coping with her and her degrading ways "for the good of the world". Still, if you do want to give it a thought, changing the wording could work very well so long as you make sure to build up the very moment in which he is finally blackmailed/deceived/lured into becoming her full slave. It would be very interesting to see a more scheming Ai in that regard. Anyway, whatever you choose in the end (remember that this is your game and it's important that you find yourself comfortable with what you're doing), I think that the most relevant part is to keep it consistent and as gradual as possible. If you manage to do that, I think it will be more than ok :)

Reactions: Fyo and volbells

DrDan75

Mar 10, 2019
Please either get rid of or simplify the puzzles. I know you already posted solutions, but I want to play the game, not dink around with that.

• Angry
Reactions: Furnox and OSaV

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
If you're not going to change much the scenes (which is pretty understandable and they're hot as they are), I'm not sure I'd shift the wording from slave to servant. On the one hand, I personally found quite hot the way in which she goes back on her word and manages to trick the MC into debasing themself one step forward, turning them directly into her slave. On the other hand, I agree that a slow conversion makes it way hotter in the long run. However, in that case, the wording needs to be consistent with the way the MC is treated. If you change the wording from slave to servant at the beginning and later on we don't see a significant change in the way the MC is treated after being tricked into full slavery, then I think it's not worth changing the wording to begin with. The way I see it, if you don't want to lose much time with this, I would keep the wording and just emphasize that the MC is coping with her and her degrading ways "for the good of the world". Still, if you do want to give it a thought, changing the wording could work very well so long as you make sure to build up the very moment in which he is finally blackmailed/deceived/lured into becoming her full slave. It would be very interesting to see a more scheming Ai in that regard. Anyway, whatever you choose in the end (remember that this is your game and it's important that you find yourself comfortable with what you're doing), I think that the most relevant part is to keep it consistent and as gradual as possible. If you manage to do that, I think it will be more than ok :)
Very good points.

Reactions: Ashidorei

harrystun

Aug 14, 2020
I had a lot of fun playing the game. I hope there are more fart contents. Scat is also welcome. I'm looking forward to the next version.

Reactions: Aseratrix

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Eh, I didn't even get through the 2nd overall puzzle.

Really don't like puzzles in F&F games. So I guess I'm not a fan of this game.

Reactions: Furnox

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Eh, I didn't even get through the 2nd overall puzzle.

Really don't like puzzles in F&F games. So I guess I'm not a fan of this game.
Sorry to hear that. Once the 7 minutes runs out, you're told exactly how to solve it, with more hints as time goes on until then, also the solution is in the earlier comments on here also if you want to continue. It's the last puzzle in this version

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Changelog:

-Fixed typo
-Added a few lines on brat route
-Added a line stating what the countdown time was in puzzles
-Added puzzle solution to file for people who don't want to wait

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I had a lot of fun playing the game. I hope there are more fart contents. Scat is also welcome. I'm looking forward to the next version.
Apparently this one will be softer. But still very good, I am playing it right now. Thanks volbells!

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The puzzles were a little bit hard because it was not very clear what they asked of you as a player and inevitably you would grind wrong combinations to find the right one - I'm all in favor of more difficult puzzles than these ones, but they should contain some kind of riddle, pattern, mechanism or a combination of all those things that the player can figure out on their own, as opposed to just encouraging blind trial and error. That's my 2 cents on the puzzles - if you want to keep implementing puzzles by all means you can make them much harder, but try to make them more logical and less reliant on blind grinding!

As for the game, the little content there is so far is great - thanks Volbells! Really looking forward to defeating the demon lord to steal their power only to become AI's slave, restore her dynasty and make her the new spoiled authoritarian God-Empress of the land! :sneaky: Honestly I like the premise of this game even more than Magic Femdom, and it's got a really promising start, so congrats for making yet another little femdom/lezdom jewel and l'm eagerly looking forward to your next update! Cheers!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes