RPGM Completed Airhead Succubus [v1.03] [TayunTayun-dou]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Those menu's are controlled by plugins. Most people who do MTL don't have any idea how to adjust plugins.
That's what I mean, a lot of people don't make an effort and leave things unfinished.and so it's full of incompetent translators.for me mtl is a good thing, because since i don't know a word of japanese i can play games that i would have never seen, i just say that if you start a project finish it.

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
If I didn't know any better I'd say all this MTL being released at once just 4 days into NNN is a conspiracy to keep people from nutting. Just try and stop me.

Nah, it's a challenge!

They post MTLs on a freebooter site because they wanna be keelhauled.

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
OP should include a warning that the MTL is incomplete for the menu and some texts. This is slightly misleading labelling it as not fully MTLed properly
i managed to find a gallery. How do I send my save data?
You should find a save folder in Air Head Succubus\www

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
its not a translated game what did u expect?
This place isn't ULMF where people put whatever they want, even unfinished stuff, here I expect a certain quality and not badly made stuff.
I don't have a problem with MTL but at least finish the project you started, and in the OP it says Language: English (MTL by nightupmare) from what I know they don't put untranslated stuff here, if you have any requests there's a specific section and if I'm going to play in Japanese, I might as well buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes