Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Obviously it does belong here otherwise they wouldn't of allowed it to be uploaded here and would of rejected it when it appeared in the game requests and there are many other no sexual content games on the site already.

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Well you never know in the movies of this their was alot of topless scenes before they have to put tops on them.

Jun 1, 2017
I'm also of the opinion that this one doesn't belong here. Other non sexual content games at least have an bit of sex appeal, risque themes and CG or they're just straight up visual novels. This is neither.

Its just a game, like this could come out tomorrow on a console no problem, there's no plan to add the kind of content that would make relevant to this website either. Its nothing against the game itself but give it enough time and you'll probably find it in regular pirate websites so why would it be here?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
So it's just Adventure Quest (same character designer and everything) but your characters can wear bikini gears in battle?
Math Lady.gif

Again, why is this here? Even those No Sexual Content VNs with barely any panties shots are more qualified to be here than this, seeing as those characters are made to be waifus. Unless there's some obscure post promising more, I don't get it.

There was actually an explicit rape scene in the uncut version of the first episode of the original animation. Surprised that there are no plans for adult content in this.
The website they feature in the animated short also doesn't exist anymore (and was back in 2006), and nowhere in the links provided on this page where they mentioned adult contents. So as far as I can tell that idea was scrapped.

Last edited:

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
It looks cool, but if it doesn't even have nudity then I don't see the point of it being on here.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The website

I think the website your talking about was the I want my flashTV website as that's where I remember first seeing it at but the site is gone now.

But you can still find the uncensored Akumi - the marking on the internet and I even posted a link to it.

SBrandom

May 2, 2020
Can anyone clarify what qualifies as a game to be posted here? Are we going to see normal games here more frequently? what's the point

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Well..shouldn't this have a "no sexual content" tag? Or did the devs said it's going to have some in the future?