• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FireV3

Mar 8, 2020
Like I say- ''As many people, as many opinions''. Somebody like, somebody don't.
That doesn't change the fact that that model doesn't look good enough. Sure, you like it and that's ok, but you can't tell me in good conscious that she look AS GOOD as the original one... There's definitely something wrong with that face, and it's not an engine problem because Anna Exciting Affection it's on the same engine and that one has a pretty protagonist. There's definitely a lack of trying if you ask my opinion, they definitely needed to cook that render more.

vivibibi

Sep 29, 2023
hey everyone i cant progress the story for some reason the guy at the bar keeps saying to get changed although i already am, is this a bug can anyone please help

Jun 30, 2017
Damn, after disappearing for about nearly 2 years, they still milking this game and not move on??, i remember devs promised about demo version for the next game called Bloodlust or something???

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I would be interested in a alternate story where we start from when her mother had died and she lived in japan and seeing the rough roads we could take her to without her meeting an fbi agent.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes