kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
okay so this is probably stupid and sorry for asking. on my one save i chose to go no routes. The game ends if i don't take care of Roberts dad (family route?). how do i get the nurse job? the lady at the town hall says i need to progress pass Melvins route. Does that mean i have to actually do that route and not skip it?
Yes, if you go through Gacia, Family or Pure routes you won't be able to do the free roam events, which is bullshit IMO.

But you can do them if you go for Melvin/Sato route. Just progress through them until you enable free roam (The game will tell you when you get there).

Reactions: Squidgy

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
how do i enter kinky kittens? after saito route all she says she isnt in the mood and next day that robbert didnt come home and maybe she should have accepted

or trevor for that matter

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
What having a sunbath, going to the gym, having a nurse hob or taking a driver's license has to do with being pure or not? You think only whores do that shit?
IIRC you can free roam before going to work, but you can't after it, probably because Ayane would go straighly home. To be honest i don't know if you could get into some events like in the park or in the subway from the very start, but in that case she would refuse that events without a choice, so they probably make it happends only when you can choose how event will turn. Also, try to roam during weekends, it seems to me that other options are avaiable during those days. The only thing that's still a mystery to me it's the gym, i still don't know what triggers the access to it.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
IIRC you can free roam before going to work, but you can't after it, probably because Ayane would go straighly home. To be honest i don't know if you could get into some events like in the park or in the subway from the very start, but in that case she would refuse that events without a choice, so they probably make it happends only when you can choose how event will turn. Also, try to roam during weekends, it seems to me that other options are avaiable during those days. The only thing that's still a mystery to me it's the gym, i still don't know what triggers the access to it.
Free roam should liberate the gym afaik.

Squidgy

Feb 28, 2018
Yes, if you go through Gacia, Family or Pure routes you won't be able to do the free roam events, which is bullshit IMO.

But you can do them if you go for Melvin/Sato route. Just progress through them until you enable free roam (The game will tell you when you get there).

That does seem a tad lame but either way thanks a lot for the information man!

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I'm having trouble doing all the routes for this game. Currently, I finished True Ending and Sato but I can't do Melvin route because I was fired. Is there any possible way to do it? I need to do it to unlock the Nurse Route.

Maxinada

Aug 3, 2017
Isn't it now fixed,so with Melvin loyal path u can work in office? I have a save before last h-scene in Melvin loyal path but it don't let me work in office,saying "need to investigate". or maybe some1 have save Melvin Mistress Path so i can try office?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes