Apr 16, 2022
Is there ANY new content in this "update"?
It's not an update, it's a port. Yes, the whole content is new, wasn't there yesterday, is here now, new. All the images now have higher resolution, some were upscaled, some were redone from HD assets and a lot of the gameplay is new, especially the mini-games.

Reactions: michaelcros

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
It's not an update, it's a port. Yes, the whole content is new, wasn't there yesterday, is here now, new. All the images now have higher resolution, some were upscaled, some were redone from HD assets and a lot of the gameplay is new, especially the mini-games.
Oh cool...
So no new content then. Thanks for the info.
Have a good one. Adios.

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
So is this game now truly finished with new content with ver 1.15 and only bugfixes updates to follow or will there be more new content

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So is this game now truly finished with new content with ver 1.15 and only bugfixes updates to follow or will there be more new content
The main game have been finished for a long time.
- Extra content will come via its standalone Fleeting Iris IF
Which is Shota patch + Christmas patch.

Reactions: JustMax

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
The main game have been finished for a long time.
- Extra content will come via its standalone Fleeting Iris IF
Which is Shota patch + Christmas patch.
So that extra content will be accessible anytime during the playthrough of the main story and it wont be locked off in any of the paths like from the start ( after freeroam ) or the end ( just before u get locked from freeroam )... or is it like the dlcs that doesnt req main game
Edit.. and my save files dont work anymore and dont know how to update em ..and i dont want to start a whole new game to reach the 8 hrs i got ..fml

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So that extra content will be accessible anytime during the playthrough of the main story and it wont be locked off in any of the paths like from the start ( after freeroam ) or the end ( just before u get locked from freeroam )... or is it like the dlcs that doesnt req main game
Edit.. and my save files dont work anymore and dont know how to update em ..and i dont want to start a whole new game to reach the 8 hrs i got ..fml
What? no, I said EXTRA content will come out via the DLC STANDALONE GAME -> Fleeting Iris IF which is its own STANDALONE GAME - It consist of Bestiality + some extra enhanced scenes right now - When the updated version is out it have bestiality + shota + christmas patch when its complete.
- Meaning it have absolutely nothing to do with the normal game.

Reactions: JustMax

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
What? no, I said EXTRA content will come out via the DLC STANDALONE GAME -> Fleeting Iris IF which is its own STANDALONE GAME - It consist of Bestiality + some extra enhanced scenes right now - When the updated version is out it have bestiality + shota + christmas patch when its complete.
- Meaning it have absolutely nothing to do with the normal game.
Sorry its been long time since i last played the standalone game so i forgot how it worked thats why i was confused .. but on another note is there a way to update my saves to work with the latest version or do i have to start another game

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sorry its been long time since i last played the standalone game so i forgot how it worked thats why i was confused .. but on another note is there a way to update my saves to work with the latest version or do i have to start another game
Save filed attached.
- Save 15 = Day 15, First big branching.
[Clarke Route, Family Route, Purity Route, Melvin and Sato Route are available options here]

- Save 1 = Free-Roam is open.
[Garcias Route + Family + Clarke + Purity Route is Gone] All other Routes are available.
[Hobo Route is opened up, Sub molester is opened up, Park molester is opened up].

Rest is random saves in between.

Have fun!
View attachment Diary.rar

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Save filed attached.
- Save 15 = Day 15, First big branching.
[Clarke Route, Family Route, Purity Route, Melvin and Sato Route are available options here]

- Save 1 = Free-Roam is open.
[Garcias Route + Family + Clarke + Purity Route is Gone] All other Routes are available.
[Hobo Route is opened up, Sub molester is opened up, Park molester is opened up].

Rest is random saves in between.

Have fun!
View attachment 3378214
Thanks for the working save but i guess ill replay the whole game another day or year since ive had pretty much every event opened if not on last scene and these have em closed or not started at all .. i know im demanding a lot (or more like whining ) but if i send the save file over can u fix it to work with latest version (if its possible) ? if not still thanks for the Save 1 thats in free roam ill try to move on from that one someday

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the working save but i guess ill replay the whole game another day or year since ive had pretty much every event opened if not on last scene and these have em closed or not started at all .. i know im demanding a lot (or more like whining ) but if i send the save file over can u fix it to work with latest version (if its possible) ? if not still thanks for the Save 1 thats in free roam ill try to move on from that one someday
Not really any reason to mess with any save game. If you just want to see/access all scenes, you can unlock the gallery completely by just going into the gallery and talking to the guy in the bottom left corner and unlock everything :coffee:

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Not really any reason to mess with any save game. If you just want to see/access all scenes, you can unlock the gallery completely by just going into the gallery and talking to the guy in the bottom left corner and unlock everything :coffee:
Hehe i wouldnt be annoying u here if all i wanted was that ..its not the same when u go through the gallery.. i want to actually walk the walk and do it myself otherwise it wouldnt be enjoyable..its a game for a reason not just browsing pics:sneaky:

Onlyforsometime

Dec 8, 2023
Hello
Can anyone please help me because I tried Playing this game on joiplay at first it shown missing picture but after I put the picture back on the respective file the game crashes at the intro again and again please help me

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes