Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the saves are located sorry if this has been asked already, at work don't have time to search at the moment.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
the game is one straight line road? I need to complete marvis progress then can process to the next job how suck right after I quit the marvis straight end the career route hit to babysit his grandfather route, you should give more opinion route chose instead stick with the line. plus the T junction road what the Frick is that bug? I just move to next area and there go the story about 99% with the sato and then ending.

Reactions: byedark

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The game has more decisions, what you saw was the consequence of your decisions. Might not be too obvious at first. If you search the thread you will find a walkthrough to help you get to the outcome you desire.

The bug has been fixed. I've released a version with a hotfix for that a few pages back.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
OH boy I'm gonna have a great times fapping when I finish building my new house in next 2 years, my favourite games are Fleeting Iris, Curse of pleasure, and I hope some kind one drop sword maiden of azure dragon v.1.02 soon, sorry for talking nonsense btw. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
version 0.91b I can not figure out how to start office rout I walk the path of Melvin, until the record Loyal path or the path of the mistress, but I cannot activate the office route on any of the options help plth !!!!!

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
What exactly can u do in the fallen state ?
and what are the requirements ?
I downloaded a save but I see no change

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
What exactly can u do in the fallen state ?
and what are the requirements ?
I downloaded a save but I see no change
same for me I would really appreciate if anybody can let me know what's gonna happen in the future patch thanks to this fallen state ?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
same for me I would really appreciate if anybody can let me know what's gonna happen in the future patch thanks to this fallen state ?
Right now it's the only way to watch the final gym scene. I don't know if there's any more scenes where it's necessary but I'm sure most of the DLC stuff (the kinkiest stuff) will require to be in that state.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Right now it's the only way to watch the final gym scene. I don't know if there's any more scenes where it's necessary but I'm sure most of the DLC stuff (the kinkiest stuff) will require to be in that state.
I'm sorry If this has been asked a lot but when can we expect the dlc's ?
I'll check the earlier posts but maybe someone knows more
thanks

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm sorry If this has been asked a lot but when can we expect the dlc's ?
I'll check the earlier posts but maybe someone knows more
thanks

How about checking before asking? Theres a post couple pages ago which links to a roadmap till end of 2020.
^ This. But it's actually all the way until the end of 2021.

Reactions: Yennefer

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So according to Starke on Patreon and discord there will be a slight delay.
They are aiming for Friday the 3rd of May.
Good news is this patch will be bigger then expected:

StarkeToday at 7:56 PM
There will be 16 hentai scenes. In those 16 hentai scenes there will be 21 CG's.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes