Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Found the bug. I have no idea how the developers did it but the event you have to go through moves around the room, you can't see it but it moves around like an NPC. Already reported it to the devs.

For you to fix it, just run around upstairs until you trigger it.

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Found the bug. I have no idea how the developers did it but the event you have to go through moves around the room, you can't see it but it moves around like an NPC. Already reported it to the devs.

For you to fix it, just run around upstairs until you trigger it.
So now Ayame isn't the only thing playing hard to get.

"Run around upstairs": before or after the black screen is triggered? The whole upstairs or just the bedroom?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
So now Ayame isn't the only thing playing hard to get.

"Run around upstairs": before or after the black screen is triggered? The whole upstairs or just the bedroom?
Before, but SHOULD work after. The "whole" of it but it should be in the main corridor. If you have RPG Maker knowledge I can tell you how to edit the game easily to fix that.

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

TheNTRDude

Jan 10, 2018
I really like the idea about corupt mode that allow us to go all the way with those hobos that they present earlier. But the devs kinda abandon it. Why don't go on with it and make some H-scene? A full corupt route where our DOM fetish rises.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They didn't abandon it.

Check DLC 4. It might come out earlier if they get a bigger team to work on the game as they said before.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
okey so a quick question thou, its is a VN game ?
no its not its a RPGM game which means you need to actually "play" it walk to locations and do stuff etc similar to incest story 1/2 but without the combat

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes