kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Is there a pure lesbian route in this game (or will be in future updates)?
[- one without 'rape' and any other sex with man's]

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I have the same problem with this game as I do with other games like Roundscape Adorevia or Legend of Queen Opala. It's just too big and requires too much exploration for the rewards, or it requires following along with a detailed walkthrough to get the route you want. I also wish that you could play all the routes on one save file without restarting to do another route.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Lesbian tag should be removed, it’s wrong and misleading.
You're wrong and misleading.

I have the same problem with this game as I do with other games like Roundscape Adorevia or Legend of Queen Opala. It's just too big and requires too much exploration for the rewards, or it requires following along with a detailed walkthrough to get the route you want. I also wish that you could play all the routes on one save file without restarting to do another route.
For everyone that claims the game is too big and requires too much exploration there's two who complain that the game holds your hand too much and is too linear. Really, read the reviews. I understand your complains, you want a game that is not this game. Thankfully for you, there's plenty of games that might be in this forum. Try Anna's Exciting Affection for example, you can fall asleep pressing on the text skip and play through the entire game despite the game giving you the illusion that you decide anything.

In this game you can't be doing turbo slut activities with hobos and deny a kiss to your husband because you're too prude in the "romance route" like you do in most games. This is not that type of game. If you choose to be a slut, that's what's available to you. There's consequences for your choices. If you don't understand why you locked yourself out of content, trying reading the dialogue. If reading dialogue is not for you, then this may not the game for you. Honestly, it's that simple.

Trying to mashup all the routes in a game this size would be a clusterfuck of proportions unseen before.

Some people such as myself enjoy "complicated" games such a LoQO and Roundscape. My beef with those two games is the multiple artists and not the game itself. I understand that these games are certainly not for everyone, but there's a gazzilion VN's or close to VN games that you can play that don't require you to read or even know English to begin with. This is not one of them.

Sep 15, 2017

For everyone that claims the game is too big and requires too much exploration there's two who complain that the game holds your hand too much and is too linear. Really, read the reviews. I understand your complains, you want a game that is not this game. Thankfully for you, there's plenty of games that might be in this forum. Try Anna's Exciting Affection for example, you can fall asleep pressing on the text skip and play through the entire game despite the game giving you the illusion that you decide anything.

In this game you can't be doing turbo slut activities with hobos and deny a kiss to your husband because you're too prude in the "romance route" like you do in most games. This is not that type of game. If you choose to be a slut, that's what's available to you. There's consequences for your choices. If you don't understand why you locked yourself out of content, trying reading the dialogue. If reading dialogue is not for you, then this may not the game for you. Honestly, it's that simple.

Trying to mashup all the routes in a game this size would be a clusterfuck of proportions unseen before.

Some people such as myself enjoy "complicated" games such a LoQO and Roundscape. My beef with those two games is the multiple artists and not the game itself. I understand that these games are certainly not for everyone, but there's a gazzilion VN's or close to VN games that you can play that don't require you to read or even know English to begin with. This is not one of them.
I understand what you mean, but, I think using Roundscape was a bad decision. Roundscape seems broken to me. There's some guidance, but I randomly came across a castle and helped this chick and she just gave the castle to me to use as a base and then some dialogue didn't seem where it should be and some other quests that I came across. Roundscape just seems fucking broken and not optimized. It's not really related to this game, but I just wanted to gripe since you mentioned it.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Please do elaborate how I'm supposedly wrong then. I've played the game myself, and one small "lesbian" scene in a path where you pursue a guy shouldn't be enough to tag it accordingly.
The tag should be used if you can pursue women romantically or sexually. Or at the very least if the game has a decent amount of lesbian scenes to offer.
That is not the case for Fleeting Iris, let's be honest.

Whether the dev is planning to add more or not, I don't know. But for now it shouldn't be there.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I've played the game myself, and one small "lesbian" scene in a path where you pursue a guy shouldn't be enough to tag it accordingly.
I disgree. You could argue that there should be a separate tag such as 'lesbian romance' or somesuch, but if there is any lesbian sex at all, the game should have the lesbian tag because people want to know what kinks are in it before they play it. Imagine the furor if a game had one ntr scene but was lacking the ntr tag!

Reactions: MacDoobie

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I disgree. You could argue that there should be a separate tag such as 'lesbian romance' or somesuch, but if there is any lesbian sex at all, the game should have the lesbian tag because people want to know what kinks are in it before they play it. Imagine the furor if a game had one ntr scene but was lacking the ntr tag!
If that's the case, if we were to tag every single game on this site that had something remotely close to women just kissing or grabbing their tits, then almost every game here should be tagged lesbian.
Why isn't that the case?
Because there should be a certain threshold before you tag.

And NTR is a whole other case. There's a reason developers put big warning signs if there's any NTR. It's one of the most controversial fetishes out there, that's why you always tag it even if it's barely featured.

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
is it just me but i can only view this game in a small box on the screen and can't find a way to change it to full screen anywhere.

tanglefoots

Apr 4, 2019
There are some file errors with 0.93 part 1 or 2. Game is looking for the file eg. ClarkScheming.* but in the Graphics folder it's ClarkeScheming.png with the e after k in the name.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Please do elaborate how I'm supposedly wrong then. I've played the game myself, and one small "lesbian" scene in a path where you pursue a guy shouldn't be enough to tag it accordingly.
The tag should be used if you can pursue women romantically or sexually. Or at the very least if the game has a decent amount of lesbian scenes to offer. That is not the case for Fleeting Iris, let's be honest.

Whether the dev is planning to add more or not, I don't know. But for now it shouldn't be there.
For the same reason that if you're a guy and have sex with a guy you're not bi-curious, you're gay. "Let's be honest".

This game has 4 scenes where Ayame has sexual interactions with a female, hence the lesbian tag.

Ayame has a solo scene with Adriana. She has a kissing scene in the couch. She has a scene where she's standing on top of Adriana who is sucking on her nipples while Dan penetrates Ayame from behind and finally there's the ending scene for the Robert path of the Garcias where not only they have physical but big emotional attachments.

If the game claimed to be "mostly lesbian scenes" I'd get your complain, but since it has more than zero lesbian scenes, it has the tag.

What if someone who has zero tolerance for homosexuality plays the game, finds the scene and comes here complaining that it doesn't have the lesbian tag?

The tag is not here just so those who want to find it, can. The tag is there also so those who want to avoid it receive a fair warning. Some people do avoid gay scenes the same way I avoid scat or watersports or pregnancy for instance.

There's lesbians scenes, ergo it's tagged as lesbian.

Elaborate enough for you?

JJDLT2

May 31, 2018
This is a dumb doubt, but do I have to download both parts or just the second? Even writing this thing makes me feel retarded.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
For the same reason that if you're a guy and have sex with a guy you're not bi-curious, you're gay. "Let's be honest".

This game has 4 scenes where Ayame has sexual interactions with a female, hence the lesbian tag.

Ayame has a solo scene with Adriana. She has a kissing scene in the couch. She has a scene where she's standing on top of Adriana who is sucking on her nipples while Dan penetrates Ayame from behind and finally there's the ending scene for the Robert path of the Garcias where not only they have physical but big emotional attachments.

If the game claimed to be "mostly lesbian scenes" I'd get your complain, but since it has more than zero lesbian scenes, it has the tag.

What if someone has zero tolerance for homosexuality plays the game, finds the scene and comes here complaining that it doesn't have the lesbian tag?

The tag is not here just so those who want to find it, can. The tag is there also so those who want to avoid it receive a fair warning. Some people do avoid gay scenes the same way I avoid scat or watersports or pregnancy for instance.

There's lesbians scenes, it's tagged as lesbian.

Elaborate enough for you?
So you're basically stating the exact same argument the other guy stated, "if a game has 1 scene even remotely close to girls being intimate, it should be tagged lesbian".
Tell me, why doesn't most games on this site have the lesbian tag then??

Literally almost all games I play, female or male protag, has at least 1 scene with girls kissing or something more. Whether it's part of a threesome or just foreplay before the big dick comes in. Those games still aren't tagged as lesbian.
So is that just terrible tagging on all those games then?
Or perhaps it has something to do with a threshold not being met?

You know, you could just go over to mangagamer or some other eroge selling site and see the same "phenomen". Lots of games there that have a few "lesbian" scenes, yet they aren't tagged as lesbian.

edit: I guess it comes down to guidelines for tagging for the specific site. I couldn't find any guidelines here at F95, but I have this quote from e-hentai.org:
(One of the biggest galleries for hentai manga)
"In general do NOT tag something unless it has a fair amount of presence in a gallery. Anything found in only 1-2 images should almost never be tagged."
I think that captures well what I'm trying to argue, don't tag something which barely has any presence in the game. It misleads more than it does good.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes