Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Could at least have given it a couple of days -_-
There is no way that could happen without some sort DRM. People can say that it doesn't work all they want but at the same time they are impatient and couple days is good enough.

As for described story - it is disheartening. don't tell Starke about it :/

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
I know that we´re on a piracy site here, that however is pretty sad.
The sadest thing is to wait for the grand final release for buying this game once and for all instead of donating per month because half of the patreon whore just take your money and fly away (but like Captain).
I probably be dead before the final release, but it was a great adventure

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Regarding new routes, there's the Clarke route, Sato (Slut Path), Office and Kinky Kittens. All of which have endings!
What this game needs is ability to continue playing after experiencing end of scenes in some path.

There is no way that could happen without some sort DRM.
You can remind people what you'd prefer to see and maybe something magical happens.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.98a (Win) 1.22Gb
Compressed update from v0.97.2 to v0.98a (extract and overwrite to folder with Game.exe) 59Mb

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How can I change the size of the game window?
F5
There is also a hidden file in the game folder with settings you can try to change the values on if the screen size does not match with ratio:

Reactions: glc0n

andrew04

Feb 22, 2020
Looks like a fun game to play..but after about five minutes, the game really starts to lag like crazy to the point I cannot save. Anyone have any thoughts on how to solve? Thanks.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Looks like a fun game to play..but after about five minutes, the game really starts to lag like crazy to the point I cannot save. Anyone have any thoughts on how to solve? Thanks.
Hmm never heard that one.
Try the usual computer troubleshooting first, like restarting the computer.

Else I would recommend to reinstall
Let me know if that helps or not.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
office route is the best for me is there any dlc for this route in the future because i feel there should be one last scene for the ending

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes