xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
i'm confused, in their patreon post it says " Two weeks is how much we feel is needed to make all these QOL improvements and be able to release a 1.0.1 "

but this is already 1.0.1?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i'm confused, in their patreon post it says " Two weeks is how much we feel is needed to make all these QOL improvements and be able to release a 1.0.1 "

but this is already 1.0.1?
As already explained a few pages back - There will be a polished version of 1.0 in around 2 weeks time.
The focus will be around remaking scenes in the beginning of the game which have older artwork + implementing new / updated dialogues + updated gallery + a ton of other QoL changes.

Bigtrain

May 21, 2017
This is so cool, A patreon RPGM start up that followed through and more. Im going to re-patreon to them until at least the end cycle of Fleeting's life span. Well done Heavenstudio's! - Dude 20

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Aye it is like i said.
All the Ayame partners minus Robert are selfish assholes (we not gonna argue about Clarke here).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well... I have asked Starke if there is any reasons behind these endings - IF he answers I will get back to you, I am also curious myself.

Answer from Starke:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes