Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I dunno how the guy above "fixed it" because that's just a placeholder save point so you can resume from there next patch or whenever that patch gets more scenes. Maybe he's playing it in the future.
Maybe, or maybe not, because i played the melvin route and in the weekend is an event in the restaurant, and it worked fine, but the same event when you finish the purity route is black screen, so i don't really know what happened.

So @Fibito did you just replay the route from the beggining or did you do something else?

Pd: sorry if i wrote something wrong.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Maybe, or maybe not, because i played the melvin route and in the weekend is an event in the restaurant, and it worked fine, but the same event when you finish the purity route is black screen, so i don't really know what happened.

So @Fibito did you just replay the route from the beggining or did you do something else?

Pd: sorry if i wrote something wrong.
Oh god sorry.. thought you were in swinger route. I had the exact same problem when their vacation was about to start.
Sorry I didn't read your question with mind :coldsweat:

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
I guys, i have a problem with the purity route, i finish it but when the system tells me to save and i do it the game shows me a black screen.
View attachment 153823 View attachment 153824
Someone knows how to fix it or avoid it?
i also received this problem on my purity route as i mentioned this as well at an earlier post a long while ago, at first i didn't know what to do, the setting was in some restaurant but the background was black, then the next day and everything is black, i didn't know what to do. so i went and tried another route, and i got to the same restaurant event but this time it wasn't black, there was background and everything, then it went to the next day, and i was at the house, in this route i needed to head outside to go to a stadium with the son. this got me thinking, i uploaded that purity route save file and the day after the restaurant event, i started moving around with the arrows as if i were to exit my room, and sure enough, found that the character was in her house as after moving, she commented about that closed door that was right across her room. so i moved to the right till she went downstairs, then by memory, arrowed my way through the door exiting the house, out of the house and out of the gates of the house and the event in where the son takes you out to the stadium started. afterwards, it gets back to normal.
it is tricky getting out of the house when you can't see nothing, so it's better to practice on save file in where the map is normal and practice the movements to get out of the house from your room. once you think you got it down, try it on the purity route save file, to activate the next event.

i would have expected .88 patch to fix this, i guess not.

Reactions: Motor3Fase

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
i also received this problem on my purity route as i mentioned this as well at an earlier post a long while ago, at first i didn't know what to do, the setting was in some restaurant but the background was black, then the next day and everything is black, i didn't know what to do. so i went and tried another route, and i got to the same restaurant event but this time it wasn't black, there was background and everything, then it went to the next day, and i was at the house, in this route i needed to head outside to go to a stadium with the son. this got me thinking, i uploaded that purity route save file and the day after the restaurant event, i started moving around with the arrows as if i were to exit my room, and sure enough, found that the character was in her house as after moving, she commented about that closed door that was right across her room. so i moved to the right till she went downstairs, then by memory, arrowed my way through the door exiting the house, out of the house and out of the gates of the house and the event in where the son takes you out to the stadium started. afterwards, it gets back to normal.
it is tricky getting out of the house when you can't see nothing, so it's better to practice on save file in where the map is normal and practice the movements to get out of the house from your room. once you think you got it down, try it on the purity route save file, to activate the next event.

i would have expected .88 patch to fix this, i guess not.
Thanks for the info, i will try to get out of the house.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
"Most of the patch is coded and we're probably going to finish it before the end of the month, after this is just waiting for hentai scenes for the October patch."

otterbox

Sep 8, 2018
I played the last update, but when it is weekend and I try to do things like going to massage place etc, she says "I need to work"
Same problem here with the newest update. Might be because i copied the entire diary folder from the previous version again. Anyone else?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Same problem here with the newest update. Might be because i copied the entire diary folder from the previous version again. Anyone else?
Same problem. I just downloaded the correct version here and started to play.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Not sure if anybody shared the bug fix version 0.88B?

Fixed quite a few bugs, minor and major.
The link has been ultra compressed so it's gonna be a much lighter download (1.09GB down from 1.56GB which is over 400 MB's less). However it will still be full size in your computer.
Forgot to change a few grammar mistakes and typos that we noticed but they're not worth re-uploading and causing more delays for.
A lot of bugs that people mentioned were only caused due to using old saves.

Along with this patch there's saves for each route that has new scenes. They are organized as following:
Save 1 - Garcias Route
Save 3 - Melvin's Route
Save 5 - Sato Route
Save 7 - Gym Scenes (Keep going to the gym to unlock everything).
Save 9 - Driver's License Scenes

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017

The link has been ultra compressed so it's gonna be a much lighter download (1.09GB down from 1.56GB which is over 400 MB's less). However it will still be full size in your computer.
Forgot to change a few grammar mistakes and typos that we noticed but they're not worth re-uploading and causing more delays for.

Along with this patch there's saves for each route that has new scenes. They are organized as following:
Save 1 - Garcias Route
Save 3 - Melvin's Route
Save 5 - Sato Route
Thank you very much for the bug fix mister.

kyoxd2007

Feb 28, 2018

Save 1 - Garcias Route
Save 3 - Melvin's Route
Save 5 - Sato Route
you are hero!!!

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes