thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Content - I noted that the uploader/leaker have compressed this version really bad(just as last time)
So the downloadable size is 3.9gb instead of the original 2.8 - What a shame, but that's how it is sometimes.
Wait! You mean the original new version only have 2.8GB when this one somehow going up to 3.93GB? I feel very uncomfort about it, hope it didn't have anything suspicious in the file

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wait! You mean the original new version only have 2.8GB when this one somehow going up to 3.93GB? I feel very uncomfort about it, hope it didn't have anything suspicious in the file
Well - That's how it i with leaked stuff, you never know whats going on - I did do a scan of it, and it looks fine.
The uploader have just not compressed the files properly so its basicly the same size packed as unpacked.

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
version.

Buy the skin lightning balm.
You can get it the same place you got the bikini(at the beach) or in the red light district where you buy the dildo.

Saved should be compatible, but nothing is guaranteed - The team keeps adding features from time to time that changes core mechanics in the game.
I have attached a Free-Roam Save(save 10) + the other saves that follow with this patch to get you started.

Content - I noted that the uploader/leaker have compressed this version really bad(just as last time)
So the downloadable size is 3.9gb instead of the original 2.8 - What a shame, but that's how it is sometimes.

There was a huge BUG when I played Clark route
After they had sex in the bush at the company, Ayame want to talk with Clark and invited him to the cinema. After that they agree to have dinner together. But out of nowhere an event appear when Robert, Jack and Ayame go to a restaurant for dinner. The next day Ayame call Clack to go to the cinema AGAIN and the game just go all black after that. I tried to play Clark route all over again but that bug still persists. 'Sorry my English is bad'

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There was a huge BUG when I played Clark route
After they had sex in the bush at the company, Ayame want to talk with Clark and invited him to the cinema. After that they agree to have dinner together. But out of nowhere an event appear when Robert, Jack and Ayame go to a restaurant for dinner. The next day Ayame call Clack to go to the cinema AGAIN and the game just go all black after that. I tried to play Clark route all over again but that bug still persists. 'Sorry my English is bad'
Thanks for the info, do you happen to have a save file ?

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
awesome game ! But guys where we need to put old save ? i dont find it :eek:

And hope in the futur feet fetish scene :D

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It's just that many people can't open .7z.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
In regards to zellemate facepalming at my inquiry - i guess i really should've checked the circle's blog instead of relying on changelogs or update history.
Good on stark for "finishing" the game, he's come a long way.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
what are they cramming into the game to reach 4gb? are every images around 2mb with 2000x2000px?
So, there are 16,000+ images in this game (Not including sprites). There are 250+ scenes, all with different amounts of variant images. There are also many character avatar stills with variant faces, and Ayame, being the protagonist, has a lot of different outfits. The CG themselves are probably 200-500 kb in size each. There's just that many.

Most games have a base image and they layer different faces to show different variants. This also includes body changes and fluid effects. This game, however, just takes those variant layers and just make it a full image.

example in most other games: 1 base image, 3 face variants, 2 cum variants, 3 pubic hair variants. This equals 9 total images to combine into a total of 18 variant images.

example in this game: Just uses the 18 variant images.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Wasn't this meant to be finished last year? I keep meaning to buy it but then see it's not out yet on the storefronts.

emou5747

Dec 25, 2018
Wasn't this meant to be finished last year? I keep meaning to buy it but then see it's not out yet on the storefronts.
the base game itself is finish just waiting for release in other platform such as kagura games and steam.
all these updates are DLC which is free when u purchase the game (if i not mistaken)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Is there a roadmap when this will actually be finished or is this going the "we'll have subscriptions for marginal updates forever"-route?
They just released more in a month of work than anyone out there releases in 3/4+ month patches. "Marginal".

Yes, there is a roadmap.

If you want to know why Zellemate is facepalming you try reading this page https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-...1-0-5-heaven-studios.86/page-200#post-2420696 specifically from your post on all the way to the bottom.

the base game itself is finish just waiting for release in other platform such as kagura games and steam.
all these updates are DLC which is free when u purchase the game (if i not mistaken)
This is absolutely correct. The game was finished last year, August to be precise.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes