rehiden13

Aug 11, 2020
Guys need help again. I am in fallen state and im playing sato's route and then later in the game i chose the "have sex with trevor" option and then the next morning, the cosplay event started and after the scene where jack asks ayame to go to the convention and talk with robert,the screen will go black need help guys what day should i play it right?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Guys need help again. I am in fallen state and im playing sato's route and then later in the game i chose the "have sex with trevor" option and then the next morning, the cosplay event started and after the scene where jack asks ayame to go to the convention and talk with robert,the screen will go black need help guys what day should i play it right?
I am not sure if that is the way it should happen, but that is what happened to me after reaching the fallen state, once I slept that cos-play event started. ( After the cos-play I was back to what ever I wanted to do mostly with more events seemingly opening up in the city.)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
How can we play this on Mac?
Since you did not get an answer or I just missed it:

You need to install Windows in a VM or via BootCamp in order to play it. Afaik there is no player for that version of RPGM, which allows to play on macOS itself.
I have to do that myself.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone got a solution to the Beasty DLC crashing upon opening?
Upon opening you get a black screen:
1629241086400.png
Which proceeds to close itself after a few seconds, no error output to help with this at all.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wow... I'm actually impressed right now. I intended to make Ayame a total slut and accepted every chance at sex... then I got locked into the Gracia route and I thought "might as well commit to it". But I was absolutely stunned that this horrible NTR situation turned into the "Hero Path" for me... who would have thought that a route that only seemed to go downhill had such a beautiful ending.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, in the guide there is steam and patreon file, is this steam or patreon version?
Any differences?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Wow... I'm actually impressed right now. I intended to make Ayame a total slut and accepted every chance at sex... then I got locked into the Gracia route and I thought "might as well commit to it". But I was absolutely stunned that this horrible NTR situation turned into the "Hero Path" for me... who would have thought that a route that only seemed to go downhill had such a beautiful ending.
It might not seem obvious but your choices led you there. There's an alternative ending for that route.

Many people think the game is linear because the causality of your choices is not always obvious. If you play the game many times and pick different choices or have different stats the game plays very differently. Even small things like tan, pubes, being virgin from your ass and others have different outcomes.

<snip> The delays arn't much and team delivers regular updates but in the last month there were so many times they said "patch next week" that i couldn't help myself. Sorry.
There was a patch not even 3 weeks ago. Relax.

Not only quality is paid for (see above) it also takes time. As long as these guys keep constantly putting out patches with 10x more content in a 10th of the time as anyone else around they are entitled to a few wrong estimates.

Last edited:

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
No - But you can go into the hobo-camp.

Check the post here for help ->
No dice, RIP.
Tried both fixes, same thing happens.
For what it's worth, I never fullscreen these games because they are guaranteed to be sandpaper on my eyes when blown up to 1440p.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
No dice, RIP.
Tried both fixes, same thing happens.
For what it's worth, I never fullscreen these games because they are guaranteed to be sandpaper on my eyes when blown up to 1440p.
- Make sure you don't have any 3rd party software that interfere with your monitor / screen.
- Same goes for all kinds of custom settings for the screen - Disable everything.
- Double check the full-screen setting by launching normal Fleeting Iris and pressing F1.(just to confirm its not set)

99% of people did get the DLC to work. Only remember one person with a 4k monitor who "if i remember correct" did not get it to work.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
- Make sure you don't have any 3rd party software that interfere with your monitor / screen.
- Same goes for all kinds of custom settings for the screen - Disable everything.
- Double check the full-screen setting by launching normal Fleeting Iris and pressing F1.(just to confirm its not set)

99% of people did get the DLC to work. Only remember one person with a 4k monitor who "if i remember correct" did not get it to work.
Alright so Rivatuner was the problem, I use it in conjuction with MSI Afterburner for CPU/GPU readouts.
Merely disabling the overlay doesn't stop the error, you actually have to close Rivatuner entirely (and ultimately MSI Afterburner, otherwise it will re-open Rivatuner)

Well that's a weird issue I've never encountered before, I genuinely expected it to be a G-sync incompatibility.

Reactions: Zellemate

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Alright so Rivatuner was the problem, I use it in conjuction with MSI Afterburner for CPU/GPU readouts.
Merely disabling the overlay doesn't stop the error, you actually have to close Rivatuner entirely (and ultimately MSI Afterburner, otherwise it will re-open Rivatuner)

Well that's a weird issue I've never encountered before, I genuinely expected it to be a G-sync incompatibility.
Well, at least those are things I don't much have to worry about on my end.
I've got a top-spec MSI gaming laptop sure, but euuuh ... it's like 6 or more years old now, so no G-Sync stuffs or whatever involved. :sneaky:

It's also hooked up to the TV, so no G-Sync on that one anyway.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Well, at least those are things I don't much have to worry about on my end.
I've got a top-spec MSI gaming laptop sure, but euuuh ... it's like 6 or more years old now, so no G-Sync stuffs or whatever involved. :sneaky:

It's also hooked up to the TV, so no G-Sync on that one anyway.
Fortunately G-sync wasn't the issue anyway, that would've been pretty annoying having to turn that off as opposed to simply closing two programs.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
After playing the game for a while I find myself stuck very often.

Here is a save where I just achieved fallen in Melvin route. Proceeds to do the cosplay event, then the office interview event triggers. And now the cosplay event triggers again, and then it triggers a black screen. Where the only thing I can do is open the menu. Is this a recoverable state?

There are also a few other instances of this such as triggering the weekend event with the photographer, which always results in a black screen.

Reactions: r8e1v

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Haha! I did exactlty the same thing. Working through the other routes now where she can become much more depraved.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
After playing the game for a while I find myself stuck very often.

Here is a save where I just achieved fallen in Melvin route. Proceeds to do the cosplay event, then the office interview event triggers. And now the cosplay event triggers again, and then it triggers a black screen. Where the only thing I can do is open the menu. Is this a recoverable state?

There are also a few other instances of this such as triggering the weekend event with the photographer, which always results in a black screen.
You realize often is the same as many as in a high number. You mentioned wo instances in which you can get stuck which are neither many or unknown, they have been reported here plenty times and very little research would let you know it's been fixed and will come out in the next patch.

Last edited:

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Okay man.
You realize often is the same as many as in a high number. You said two instances in which you can stuck which are neither many or unknown, they have been reported here plenty times and very little research would let you know it's been fixed and will come out in the next patch.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes