Soruu

Mar 26, 2021
So apparently there is like... a mod or DLC like thing on their website for this game? Is it the whole game or do I have it installed into the main game or is it its own game separate from the main one?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
So apparently there is like... a mod or DLC like thing on their website for this game? Is it the whole game or do I have it installed into the main game or is it its own game separate from the main one?
There is a bestiality DLC on the page. It is standalone.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Unfortunately the text at the hobo ending was quite difficult to read. White letters on white.... "background" with no textbox underneath does not fit so well. Some words were not readable at all, some partially.

DKja

Feb 5, 2019
Nice work about the hobo part. I just have a small regret, I expected more interaction with various hobo like threesomes before the ending gangbang.

Reactions: Zellemate
Nov 20, 2020
Slightly disappointed with the hobo route . Felt rushed expected Ayame and Clyde to be caught in action by the other two hobos and then they join in sort of storyline but I understand it is not game nor it is a game in need of patreon supporters that a disappointing story here and there woul end the game.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes