Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Fix is in the newest version on patreon, but not the version here no.
Gallery is the old clock in the Ayame's home.
ah ok thanks what does this fix do?

btw anyone have beasty DLC crash on them on open game exe?

How do you take away the tan off her?

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
ah ok thanks what does this fix do?

btw anyone have beasty DLC crash on them on open game exe?

How do you take away the tan off her?
The fix, fixes bugs in the hobo area and black screen bugs.
- You can buy untan spray in the beach area and also in the sex shop.

For DLC:
- Check homepage for troubleshooting ->
- Or try ->

Last edited:
Reactions: T800 and Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The fix, fixes bugs in the hobo area and black screen bugs.
- You can buy untan spray in the beach area and also in the sex shop.

For DLC:
- Check homepage for troubleshooting ->
- Or try -> Mega
Ah too bad the game Fleeting Iris IF 1.0 still crashes after selecting new game, windows 7, 99% of all rpg's work on my rig so can't see why it doesn't work unless the programming is off and its not like the original game.

However that mega link above works, thanks for that guess there's something wrong with previous game links on the site, perhaps bad upload on the main website and they need to reupload it?

What's with the no full screen? it looks terrible on my pc without full screen, well not bothered either way I'm not into beastiality lol thanks again

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ah too bad the game Fleeting Iris IF 1.0 still crashes after selecting new game, windows 7, 99% of all rpg's work on my rig so can't see why it doesn't work unless the programming is off and its not like the original game.

However that mega link above works, thanks for that guess there's something wrong with previous game links on the site, perhaps bad upload on the main website and they need to reupload it?

What's with the no full screen? it looks terrible on my pc without full screen, well not bothered either way I'm not into beastiality lol thanks again
The new link is Starke making some fixes to FI IF for people having issues. The normal link work for most people.
- The whole idea for FI IF is the team had the chance to test their HD assets script which did indeed show some people had problems and was released outside patreon to avoid complications(besti,shota) as a standalone game.

Can't access any problem with the site?
Works fine here! try a vpn perhaps :coffee:

gtxbchsrvltyatsdrb

Apr 17, 2021
The new link is Starke making some fixes to FI IF for people having issues. The normal link work for most people.
- The whole idea for FI IF is the team had the chance to test their HD assets script which did indeed show some people had problems and was released outside patreon to avoid complications(besti,shota) as a standalone game.

Works fine here! try a vpn perhaps :coffee:
Another way to fix: use RGSS301.dll in Game.ini

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Difference between Patreon-(and thus F95-)Version and Steam version is, that steam version is some releases behind due to translation and stuff.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Regarding update this month, the plan was before Christmas evening(24th) but Starke found out the team needed an extra scene which was not done, so right now we are waiting for that.
- There will be a podcast tomorrow which will go into more specific info about the release date I presume!

Link to podcast here!
->

Last edited:

vistongames1

Dec 15, 2021
1640690113828.png
Please help
I bought this game on steam.
the start is fine, this happens when i copy the file i downloaded in f95zone.to
no matter how many times I try to reinstall it still error

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
View attachment 1566917
Please help
Steam option:
1. DON'T copy anything from F95 to your steam game.
2. Disable cloud saves in Fleeting Iris in your steam.
3. To be sure it works reinstall the game again.(uninstall everything and delete the folder manually and download game again via steam)
4. Download the Kagura patch -> Install it.
5. Play the game.

Patreon / F95 option:
1. DL game from F95
2. Apply tempfix for bug issues.
3. Play game.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I don't know why but after installing the Bestiality Standalone game and playing it the menu appears but when I click on 'New Game' I get the "rgss3 player has stopped working" error.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I may have already ask before but I forgot your answer, are there any other patches planned?

Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 1566917
Please help
To be honest even if you have a problem with piracy you already supported the devs. Just download it from the first page of the thread. It even has a little more content then the current steam version. Stuff like this should be fixed anyways once the game is completed and updated by kagura next year.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
I applied the Tan from the cheat menu, but it turns out she isn't tannedanywhere in dialogue ? Is this normal ? Is it only for the start menu ?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes