Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I instantly liked Ayame as a character when I started to play the game. Actually, my first route was Sato's which I didn't finish as I couldn't see Ayame being betrayed by everyone. I really felt bad for how everyone is such dick towards her except like Robert. I think it might be the reason I strongly disliked Melvin because he was acting the worst among them all. Before this game I thought I can fap to any shit and enjoy the protagonist suffer but writers (and artist cuz she is so hot) have done really good job to make me deeply sympathize with the character. So far I've played family route (poor Jack btw) and Clarke's route which I've greatly enjoyed. After two days of emotional recovery I'm wondering if I should continue to play the game and emotional suffering.
Chill this is a game :D !
There is around 17+ different endings(and more to come)
- Some good, some bad.
- Endings where people live a long life(perhaps as a cuck?)
- Endings where people die.
- Endings where people are happy.
- Endings where Ayame gets pregnant, but who is the father?
- Endings for everybody!

All have their own story to compliment their ending.
Yes some are sad, but its a multiverse where anything can happen depending on the route you play.

Reactions: halo17

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Chill this is a game :D !
There is around 17+ different endings(and more to come)
- Some good, some bad.
- Endings where people live a long life(perhaps as a cuck?)
- Endings where people die.
- Endings where people are happy.
- Endings where Ayame gets pregnant, but who is the father?
- Endings for everybody!

All have their own story to compliment their ending.
Yes some are sad, but its a multiverse where anything can happen depending on the route you play.
Yep that is a GAME. What I am trying to say that you've made a great job to invoke emotions in readers. I can barely count these games.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yep that is a GAME. What I am trying to say that you've made a great job to invoke emotions in readers. I can barely count these games.
Thanks for the compliment!
- I was also just trying to let you know, that there are many other routes with their own ending.
And its recommended to try some more and see what else there is! If you can get past your emotional damage ;D
Have fun!

Reactions: Deathstar1200

Zosmil Boblord

Sep 29, 2018
I have been waiting this game to finally stop development, so that I can buy and play it, without the worry that some scenes would get retroactively improved/changed, or scenes added to the middle of paths, etc.. So is 1.08 the absolute final patch? Have they moved on to their next project, or is a bug fix patch or something expected?

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
I have been waiting this game to finally stop development, so that I can buy and play it, without the worry that some scenes would get retroactively improved/changed, or scenes added to the middle of paths, etc.. So is 1.08 the absolute final patch? Have they moved on to their next project, or is a bug fix patch or something expected?
2 new scene and ending coming and last is shota dlc (summer patch) if I remember correctly

jakerayyan18

Jan 1, 2019
Can someone help me? I keep getting Melvin secret ending. I'm trying to get the loyal ending but it keeps going for harem ending

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
There is not really any incentives for Ayame to go out seeking a lover or a new boyfriend. She wants to get married to Robert!,
- So this game is about all the male lead characters somehow being able to persuade/blackmail/lure/whatever Ayame into doing something she don't really want to do.
- Sometimes you can say no and go another way, depending on where you are in the story / Route.
- And yeah most often you will make Ayame do something lewd, which is the plan!
- All male characters do it in their own way.
In Clarke route she's the one coercing him.

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
When I try to use a save from an older patreon version, I get this error.
Any idea how to fix it?

Script 'DSI Save Menu Add-On' line 214; ArgumentError occurred.
undefined class/module Game_Jukebox

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
Is there a reason why the images seem missing from the steam version, I just played the game and got rail roaded into one ending unless I missed something, I have played the other versions of the game over the years and it seems sterilized,I really hope I am missing a meme here or something as I was trying to support and I feel kinda scammed, My version seems to be missing all the images nice, the store page says its 4gig and its only 900mb for me I have no idea whats going on Karryns prison did not have this problem. turns out there is an extra patch that is not advertised anywhere nice guys, do you have to re download the patch when it gets updated? this seems to be a pain in the arse for no real reason

Last edited:

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
In this update, I saw some of my favorite scenes. When Ayame worries about her pregnancy, the life guard ejaculates cum outside her pussy. "Pew, I'm not going to get pregnant." The moment Ayame is relieved, the life guard puts her semen-soaked cock back into Ayame's pussy. Maybe she's pregnant?

Reactions: ustar

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there a reason why the images seem missing from the steam version, I just played the game and got rail roaded into one ending unless I missed something, I have played the other versions of the game over the years and it seems sterilized,I really hope I am missing a meme here or something as I was trying to support and I feel kinda scammed, My version seems to be missing all the images nice, the store page says its 4gig and its only 900mb for me I have no idea whats going on Karryns prison did not have this problem. turns out there is an extra patch that is not advertised anywhere nice guys, do you have to re download the patch when it gets updated? this seems to be a pain in the arse for no real reason
If you have bought the steam version, remember to download the Kagura patch from their homepage to actually play the game properly. Else you will just get the version without any content.
-> download from their homepage.
- This version is finished with main routes / story, but patreon version have more free-roam.
- When patreon version is 100% done, the steam version will get an update to match it(gonna take some time).

Reactions: ustar

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
If you have bought the steam version, remember to download the Kagura patch from their homepage to actually play the game properly. Else you will just get the version without any content.
-> download Link from their homepage.
- This version is finished with main routes / story, but patreon version have more free-roam.
- When patreon version is 100% done, the steam version will get an update to match it(gonna take some time).
yeah I worked it all out, its all up to date

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
In this update, I saw some of my favorite scenes. When Ayame worries about her pregnancy, the life guard ejaculates cum outside her pussy. "Pew, I'm not going to get pregnant." The moment Ayame is relieved, the life guard puts her semen-soaked cock back into Ayame's pussy. Maybe she's pregnant?
I think that's exactly what it's hinting but we could be wrong.

Reactions: workout-real
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes