Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i cant go inside the townhall. Everytime i try this error occurs
Try reinstalling / installing RPGmaker VX ACE ->
Or try to redownload the game / unpack it again.

Reactions: hagabudu

Ahriqi

Sep 10, 2019
I tried doing some research and digging around in my own save files, but I think I'm just missing the mark.

At what point is the Sato route "canceled" so I can get the Melvin secret harem route? Playing through I just end up with either going down one of the two Sato routes, and before I seem to 'lock in' to either route, I don't get any warning dialogue like with Melvin and Garcias about route locking.

Edit: also worth noting that the first time I went down the Loyal Melvin route and left the Sato route hanging, I ended up with the normal route, despite having "canceled" the Garcias route and getting the affirmative dialogue from Adriana that she was still friends with us. There was also specific dialogue and scenes throughout that playthrough (Melvin meeting both Adriana and Fujiko, Melvin brining up a foursome at one point), so not sure if that's typical of a normal harem route or if something bugged up along the way.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I tried doing some research and digging around in my own save files, but I think I'm just missing the mark.

At what point is the Sato route "canceled" so I can get the Melvin secret harem route? Playing through I just end up with either going down one of the two Sato routes, and before I seem to 'lock in' to either route, I don't get any warning dialogue like with Melvin and Garcias about route locking.

Edit: also worth noting that the first time I went down the Loyal Melvin route and left the Sato route hanging, I ended up with the normal route, despite having "canceled" the Garcias route and getting the affirmative dialogue from Adriana that she was still friends with us. There was also specific dialogue and scenes throughout that playthrough (Melvin meeting both Adriana and Fujiko, Melvin brining up a foursome at one point), so not sure if that's typical of a normal harem route or if something bugged up along the way.
If you read the flowchart is is described down in the bottom of Melvin's route.
But shortly explained you have to say no to drinks at the club with sato(It's getting late, go home) very early on in his route - That's the trigger you are looking for.

Reactions: SiriusBlack

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
could someone send me a guide that isnt a mega link and is a pdf. also it would be nice to be able to read it when i zoom in.

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
It can be considered stanalone DLC

in the same way that Infamous's Vampire DLC didn't require the base game

And Far cry 3's blood dragon DLC was also seperate

To a lesser extent the last of us's Left Behnd DLC can be bought on it's own though it was originally an addon for the base game, and the remaster on ps4 includes it anyway.

So yeah Standalone DLC is a thing.
Don't feed the troll.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is the guide updated and shows us on how to trigger the new scenes from 1.05 for example, if one want to unlock them without the enclosed saves?
Or is it all free roam and i just need to search for it more?
Guide not updated yet - And yes many are found in the city.
Many new free-roam scenes gets unlocked something like this:
- Low'ish morality, like under 50.​
- Many of them are available via Robert on the sofa at home.​
- Others will have follow up's where you found the first ones(hole in wall, subway molester, photoshoot guy)​

Example for park molester:
- First scene - Morality above 85 - Happens from day 3-30 - Go to park and get "molested"​
- 2nd scene - Morality under 50 - Available at home in weekends - Talk To Robert on the sofa(Take a stroll through the park)​
- 3rd scene - Fallen status active - Talk to Robert on the sofa - (Take a stroll through the park again)​
Scenes for patch 1.05
- Cosplay convention trigger automatically after receiving fallen status the next day​
- Bacheloette party triggers automatically when you enable Melvin Secret Harem Route triggers(Quit Sato route + Open Free-Roam) <- this is supposed to happen later but right now it triggers like this(will get fixed)​
- Hot springs, hmm not sure will come back for info on that and update here​
@Zellemate
Will there be further story route for Jack in the future?
Starke did mention a extra Jack ending "maybe", but it really depends on funding so there is no promises.

Last edited:

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I haven't played this for a long time, what's the difference between the Game and Game_original apps?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes