SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
And for u its the saaame when : a creator studio for games
what gets money from people who want to support it for their work or people who want to buy their latest games, but then deadlines are always changing and milky vibes arise as a result or simple jokes are made about it.
It kinda makes me smile that this "milky vibes" feeling always come from free users. That said, since you apparently listened to the podcasts, you should already know why those delay happened. You take those motivation and decide to believe them or not. Don't forget we ( you?) are totally free to unsubscribe if the creator doesn't satisfy us anymore.
My guess is HeavenStudios spoiled you a lot with their old standards.

This kinda made me laugh, even if we both know it's not the actual situation here :ROFLMAO:

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
This game looks really promising & love the art, defo gonna give it a try sometime. Also, do you guys only plan to make games as female protag, or will you also make game(s) where you play as a dude and bang chicks?

• Angry
Reactions: Bocchi-chan

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This game looks really promising & love the art, defo gonna give it a try sometime. Also, do you guys only plan to make games as female protag, or will you also make game(s) where you play as a dude and bang chicks?
One of the next games already in development you play as a male character.
->

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
The team is currently working on the first version of a "harem" type of game, with a male protagonist. Art won't be the same tho, that game will have ScarletAnn as artist.

Here's the patreon page, you can at least check the visual style of the female cast:
You can also spot some CG scattered on their twitter page if you wanna dig into it

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
SiriusBlack , Zellemate Great, thanks for the feedback! :) I'm asking because I'm not really into play as a female protag who gets banged by guys, I like to be the one doing the banging hehe :) Still this looks really nice, good luck with the projects! Maybe I'll also become a patreon sometime if I really like the game/can afford! :)

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Beasty DLC LINK BROKEN
Nope they've purposely took it down. because people new people kept spreading it whilst also bombbarding them with bug reports they've already fixed in the next DLC release.

(They Discussed this in their discord.)

DLC 1 and 2 ( once released), will be one download link

All the DLC will eventually be part of the same extra DLC game.

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
Nope they've purposely took it down. because people new people kept spreading it whilst also bombbarding them with bug reports they've already fixed in the next DLC release.

(They Discussed this in their discord.)

DLC 1 and 2 ( once released), will be one download link

All the DLC will eventually be part of the same extra DLC game.
then any idea when both come?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
LMAO, Christmas patch gonna suffer the same fate as Halloween patch then
Lets hope not, time will tell.

Current poll regarding shota patch on supporters channel:
1673621817304.png
So a heads up that it will take some more time before shota patch is released.
Hang tight guys!

• Sad
Reactions: Blake639 and FireV3

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
well i got my answer i guess.anyway anyone have save that start the moment u can freely roam and get event around the map?i played the game before,unless its changed,u need to do certain stuff before u can get event around the map,which i forgot what the step is,so if someone has the save with it,really be appreciated

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes