ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
For the beast story?
On the heaven studios webpage, there's a link to the page on the main post.
search the dlc, download and run it ... i think is a stand alone
Links from both the top and bottom of the page says that that files are unavailable.

Anywhere else we can get them?

Edit: Saw that someone posted they removed it on purpose and they will merge best + shota and release it later or something. Question still stands: can anyone provide beasty dlc for now?

Last edited:

Raghav kesar

Mar 16, 2022
How can i solve this plz help me and i will be very grateful if someone's give me the dowload link of the game the first page link game is very buggy thanks for your help and support

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How can i solve this plz help me and i will be very grateful if someone's give me the dowload link of the game the first page link game is very buggy thanks for your help and support
Try redownloading the game again and extract it again.

Reactions: Blake639

Kevin424

Dec 13, 2019
I can't seem to get to ryuugai whore route. It doesn't give me option to have sex with trevor. She declines herself. Any idea what to do?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I can't seem to get to ryuugai whore route. It doesn't give me option to have sex with trevor. She declines herself. Any idea what to do?
Get the bugfix version, there is a lot of soft lockout bugs in 1.12f

Reactions: Blake639

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
im always having this error. and when i open the game thers no sound on it and continuing error like this.. not only Characters/VEhicle
thers a lot of thing as well missing when i continue playing then suddenly it will crashed.. any suggestions? thank you

1674631918161.png

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
im always having this error. and when i open the game thers no sound on it and continuing error like this.. not only Characters/VEhicle
thers a lot of thing as well missing when i continue playing then suddenly it will crashed.. any suggestions? thank you

View attachment 2337381
redownload I guess, maybe ur windows def or anti-virus just randomly deleted game's files

Rempa

Jan 14, 2022
It's been a while since I played this magnificent beast of a game. One of the few hentais I keep getting back to.
"What do you want then?" You may ask. Well currently I am abroad and don't have my girl (PC) with me, the only way i can play it is through joy play. But I can't download all of the 3.3 gbs needed and it seems the compressed version is MIA. Does anyone have another compressed version by any chance? I would be greatly indebted to you.(Heck would even send some bopa pics)

Reactions: AreYouSerious?

vaxMerstappen

Jan 16, 2021
tried 1.12F, it has some weird audio bug when using bluetooth wireless headset only, using on board speaker, wired headset works fine tho

airarurian

Jan 17, 2023
reinstall 'RPG MAKER VX Ace RTP' program. I just fixed same problem!

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
There's no surprise that they might suddenly postpone the shota dlc release date to March... 2024.

Showing juicy visions with just monthly bugfixes, then keep milking backers for years... what a legendary guys.
I understand your frustration, but as mentioned in the thread, there are backers that are voting consistently to have more scenes and delay the release. So the decisions are being made by a vote that is unfortunately not aligned with your wishes.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes