Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Not gonna lie, the lack of paragraphs and huge walls of text did not make it an easy ready but nonetheless, I read it. All I can say is, I think it's all working as intended. Some of these endings are sad, others are good and others are just goofy like the BBC AV actress one.

This game was never out to please everyone in every path, the goal was always to have something for everyone. I personally like the whole game even though some things make me sick to my stomach and I just want to hit Ayame with a sledgehammer but yeah, I'm with you in regards to "sometimes Ayame gets an happier ending that she deserves" but overall it's her story, right?

What I have high praise for is that most if not all of these situations don't seem too ludicrous. You know stuff like this happen on a daily basis. The only one that I think it's kind of a stretch is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, what are the odds?
This is also the good thing about this game - There is something for everybody.
And there will be over 10 different endings when the game is at 1.0 - People can just pick whichever one they like.
Also if people just want the happy ending they will be able to pick the purity route which comes out in 1.0
There is also a large range of DLC's that will add extensions to a multitude of these routes with extra story & scenes.

MiddyKnight

Mar 5, 2018
There is also a large range of DLC's that will add extensions to a multitude of these routes with extra story & scenes.
Are there going to be any more free roam scenes being added on top of the ones found in the patch schedule or are they pretty much all set in stone?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Are there going to be any more free roam scenes being added on top of the ones found in the patch schedule or are they pretty much all set in stone?
Everything in the patch schedule are set in stone. But that does not mean there wont be more.
Already now there are talks of adding extra routes as DLC's beyond the patch schedule.
For free roam we will have to see, if enough patreons wants that, then perhaps!

That said, Starke really wants to get on to the next game - Especially so he can implement the "better resolution" script so scenes will go up to higher resolution. Else the team will just be stuck in the current low ress art.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Hi all, I think we should discuss what we think of the ending after watching them myself. I know previously there's mentions of good/happy endings, but my personal take I actually think there's a bit more happy endings in my perspective for some that are deemed not. If you guys don't want to be spoiled please read no further in my post.

Sorry anyone who reads it it's massive and I may have repeated things with certain sections of bad writing, just my brain isn't working as well as it should lol.
I agree with you in almost everything you said, except for your opinion in Clarke's route, to me it is a happy ending for Ayame and Clarke, the only thing I didn't like:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019

Remember the teleportation ring is not recommended to use. It can cause bugs like these & others like fitness center not working.
Yikes, when I said before that:
Bro, every time I complete a new route I lose respect towards Ayame (even tho it's the player's fault :v), she turns very easily into her twin sister... Must be a family thing :v
I was joking, but now I'm not so sure xD

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2019
Is there some bug? Everytime in Melvin's route when Ayame comes out of her house, it automatically starts Gracias route.

Also how can I not start Armand's route? There are only two options available Melvin's Loyal Path and Club Mistress

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there some bug? Everytime in Melvin's route when Ayame comes out of her house, it automatically starts Gracias route.

Also how can I not start Armand's route? There are only two options available Melvin's Loyal Path and Club Mistress
No bug, that was changed a long time ago, so Melvin route automatic goes into the Garcias route - If you want to go back to another route you need to leave Garcias route.

When you get the option to pick "loyal route" or "find out about the pub", pick loyal route. Next day the story will automatic get Ayame to enter the office building for an interview.... the day after you can pick whatever route to continue in - Melvin, Office, Sato.

Front page of the thread have a guide -> Here

Last edited:
Reactions: murtaghjr
Aug 10, 2019
No bug, that was changed a long time ago, so Melvin route automatic goes into the Garcias route - If you want to go back to another route you need to leave Garcias route.

When you get the option to pick loyal route of Melvin route, pick loyal route. Then you can go to office building(Armand route) or just go back to Melvin route, or a whole different option like Sato route.

Front page of the thread have a guide -> Here
So Melvin route is supposed to get into Gracias Route? How do i leave it?

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Dowloaded the game one month ago, played a few paths and still more to go. Never seen a game with so much paths possible. The gallery mod is a a life saver too.

I often complain about rpgm games being so long to play, but there is no way a game such as this one would have so many path possibles on ren'py. An exception as i like them.

Thanks Heaven's Studios !

Snapmunky

Jun 9, 2017
How do you get the voice acting/xray to work? In cg file in game folder there shows a few xray scenes, but they don't show up when playing the scene in the gallery?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How do you get the voice acting/xray to work? In cg file in game folder there shows a few xray scenes, but they don't show up when playing the scene in the gallery?
In options you can turn on/off xray - Remember there is not xray for all scenes, my guess is around 1/4 ? (could be more or less)
Voice you can also turn on/off in menu - But its not implemented yet. After 1.0

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes