RPGM Alchemist Emma's debt Repayment Story [RJ01026771] [Moe Workshop ]

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
Today the official translation from the developer was released, I'm too lazy to make a distribution (and I don't know how, if anyone is too lazy, fill it in for everyone normally), I threw the patched version on Google drive, run it through game_en

• Hey there
Reactions: Lassard and yakagi

catgirlotaku

Oct 4, 2019
do you know how to get slave state?
After digging through the gallery I think it might be that you have to get pregnant and give birth at the hospital, but the problem is the game seems to be bugged and you can't have a 'dangerous day'. I tried some save editing but can't get anything to work.

Queekz

Dec 19, 2023
Getting pregnant: go to the Dungeon sites and let the enemies f@ck you with Skill / Declaration of surrender mode or just loose battle.
For me Emma got pregnant at Temple by ancient insect by laying eggs inside her (huh...). This way you will get a fertilization state of Womb:
1703070014454.png

Now go futher and surrender to the dogs and this way Emma will be pregnant. Or use Move mode immediately and go to Sea Cave or Brothel if you want a human baby. Doesn't matter in game.

1703070175867.png

Go to hospital and you will give birth and the nice nurse will report you as slave. And story continues as slave...

Here's an extra pic with pregnancy:
1703070478212.png

Last edited: