• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Alexandra: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Atherin

May 25, 2017
anyone has the duf that they are will to share
This game was started back when very few startup developers bothered customizing their assets. They didn't really need too. So most everything is 100% out of the box. Check the asset list at the top of the thread.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I didnt search all 17 pages of the thread, yeah I'm lazy tonight ... but anyhow At the top the link for Hillary HD for Alex is still the Daz Store.. you can get her free....

Reactions: Atherin

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I didnt search all 17 pages of the thread, yeah I'm lazy tonight ... but anyhow At the top the link for Hillary HD for Alex is still the Daz Store.. you can get her free....
That is because the Daz link is the link to the original, official, legal asset, while the 3d-load link is the link to a piracy competitor to this site. So if the asset is available on this site, they may link to its page here, but under all other circumstances, links will be to the original asset. And I wouldn't want to be the one updating the links for all the Emma and Jordi assets right now, since they removed all their stuff from the Daz Store and are now on Gumroad.

Reactions: Esens424

Atherin

May 25, 2017
As Sir Drip sais, typically throughout F95 people only link the original official source of the asset, since A.) Piracy bad... even though we are all very clearly guilty, but more importantly B.) It tends to be the most stable link to the asset, and once the actual asset has been identified, it's fairly trivial to find multiple "free" ways to get them from a secondary source. F95 itself being among them. ^^ 3D-Load and Renderstate are two of the larger ones, but they have a metric butt tun of dead links.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote