RPGM - Alex's Life [v0.01] [FatCat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

razfaz

[v0.01 Initial Release]

I've started checking some titles from my "Personal Watchlist" yesterday, because I was in the mood to do so.

While going thru the list by try and discard (hands on) I got stuck at "Alex's Life" and I think this title could be worth to be added to the "Main List". It has quite some content, despite the oneliner in the changelog "first release".

In fact I was very surprised about the amount of content for a "first release", thats very uncommon for this genre.
    Props for the Dev: The "FatCat" Boosty and I wish more (self called) Devs would take this approach.

Therefore rec for add (and support?):
    https://f95zone.to/threads/alexs-life-v0-01-fatcat.151247/ true M/S B/S A/NP

Still have'nt finished the content yet. So I'm not sure about action with /S and /A, but /M should be there when taking the preview pics from the gamethread.

How ever, the game starts with a linear story, then switches to sandbox at some point and is based on the well known RPGM Engine.

There are still some unpolished sections (like when roaming around), but the story scenes are mostly very nice done, and the 3D Models have a refreshing artstyle. Given the devs current approach that he/she focus on story first (rightly so) and the rest will come later, we could expect some nice Entertainment. I hope.

The english language version requires a native speaker, but who's perfect?
    Well, seems like a perfect room for motivated translators who love to have a vast space of freedom for creativity? oG oG!
    ---
    Stay awesome
    Raz.