Jun 6, 2023
Hello, everyone. In my last post, I requested a line artist, but now I'm in need of a sketch artist. We have character designs for an upcoming Manga, and I'm currently three chapters in. Once I reach around 10 chapters, the game production will begin. We are looking for someone who can sketch and create storyboards for both the manga and the game. At the moment, I am unable to offer payment, but if you are willing to work unpaid until we can be supported through Patreon, please reach out to me.
This implies that you will eventually be compensated; at present, both you and my team are working on this game without a budget. Nonetheless, given the game's considerable potential, once it garners popularity, as it inevitably will, all of us, myself included, will receive payment.

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i will like to see how you tell the artist how/what to draw. if the writing is good and is easy i can help.

dacomdacom

Jan 14, 2022
Starting a new thread? I assume because the previous one started to leave a sour taste. Just in case you decide to delete it or edit your posts, I have a convenient screenshot here for anybody that might be interested. Glad to see you are now upfront about there being no payment! By the way you forgot to link your patreon page.

highlights.png screenshot.png

Jun 6, 2023
I'm not sure what's going on, but I made a new post because I need a sketch artist and mentioned that there's no pay. I don't see a need to edit or delete my post because there was no mistake. You're welcome to try and take my post out of context, but it seems like you ignored my previous post. This seems childish, so I won't engage with you anymore.

Jun 6, 2023
Please provide the full context before spreading false information. You only showed part of the conversation to fit your narrative. I still believe that this game will succeed, and it would be unwise to overlook such a project.

Jun 6, 2023
i will like to see how you tell the artist how/what to draw. if the writing is good and is easy i can help.
I try to make the writing as clear as possible I'm only on Chapter 3 as of no. But in the script I've written what to add in each panel and how many panels would be needed for the scenes.

!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->