Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Wait!

Slums?

How do I get there?

Or is there a new version I missed?

After beating the Plant Boss there wasn´t anything else to do . . .

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Nothing to see currently, except for the city layout and a cow scene. Thats all.
There's also the Museum and the Pub (and it's basement for unlocking the "???" settings), talking to Ixia and the teacher, playing 4Ascend with various NPC's.

Oh and the Dojo if any abilities were bypassed.

jeybake

Jun 16, 2024
How do you trigger the final plant boss gameover where you fail to save Ixia? It just spawns me back to bench no matter what phase.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How do you trigger the final plant boss gameover where you fail to save Ixia? It just spawns me back to bench no matter what phase.
Only the Molesnake Boss that initially captures Ixia has that scene. And you will always unlock access to that scene regardless (viewable in Noel's bedroom)

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
There's also the Museum and the Pub (and it's basement for unlocking the "???" settings), talking to Ixia and the teacher, playing 4Ascend with various NPC's.

Oh and the Dojo if any abilities were bypassed.
Sooo, how do I get the new Version?

Is it on the front page on this Thread?

inge99990

Jun 4, 2024
I adore this game full hearted, although some "feature" could be added, I still love it, maybe add a higher difficulty? I can't wait for the next version, but I know it won't be out any time soon.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes