VN Alicesoft -Tsuma Shibori %100 save file

SmtYlmzD

Nov 22, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% save file? I looked on ggbases etc. but I couldn't find it. I need a 100% save file with the gallery and scenes fully opened.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Yes I looked and downloaded it but this save file is not working.
Did you extract the actual savefile?
Make sure you copied the savefile to the proper folder. (There's always a README.txt inside sagaoz save archive for a reason!)
It does work, here's a screenshot.
-
5146541654.jpg 6416541.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SmtYlmzD

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Unfortunately it doesn't work...I tried again but it didn't work again. If possible could you send me your savedata folder?
You are not running your system locale to japanese, hence the garbled japanese characters.
You can change winrar "name encoding" to 932 - Japanese, then extract it. If that does not work you should change your system locale to Japanese.
Japanese characters should appear like so:
-
5554545.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SmtYlmzD

SmtYlmzD

Nov 22, 2018
You are not running your system locale to japanese, hence the garbled japanese characters.
You can change winrar "name encoding" to 932 - Japanese, then extract it. If that does not work you should change your system locale to Japanese.
Japanese characters should appear like so:
-
View attachment 3588058
Thank you very, very, very much! This time I did what you said and it worked, which I wouldn't have thought of if you hadn't told me. ^^

Reactions: Hypocryte72