Unity - Alien Lust [v0.15] [XGroundhog]

1. 4.00 star(s)

marmosets

I concur with the other reviewers. While the game is limited at v0.15 to one map, some glitches (going off map, monsters humping passionately above your head), and just two enemies, there's something about it that feels hot and fun. The developer put some creative thought into the animations (e.g. hair pull).

Keeping an eye on this one. In time we could be looking at a metroidvania Pilgrimage.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hawkhunter

This is gonna be a gem
    Keep in mind its really early in the development and there is like 5 minute gameplay only.

But I am sure the finished version will be a 5Star rate-worthy game for sure

The main character actually looks like a woman with character. I do think the enemies need more attack pattern variety and maybe a block mechanic could spice up the combat! But its a hell of a good start

Also cool idea for the 3D camera option
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mustache1234

I loved it and I think the game has enormous potential. I like how the world is full 3d and you can even see other enemies rendered down the hallway during the scenes. Movement and fighting looks fluid and although the small enemies had bugged position during the e-scenes it looked quite smooth. And that impregnation indicator intrigued me a lot I hope the dev plans to go with impregnation. Anyway I am subscribing in patreon I hope this thing gets even better.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Murthamis

Game requires a lot of work (duh), at this point it's one map and two types of enemies, but it's really promising. Colorful graphic is differentiating it nicely among the usual 3D games. Animations sometimes misalign, but overall it's okay. (written v0.15)
  5. 3.00 star(s)

zarock

There doesn't seem to be a way to realistically lose, even after actively trying to lose I instead ran out of enemies to get to fuck me. Meanwhile, the combat is somewhat clunky and simplistic at this stage. For the sex scenes, the alignment seems off, with the enemies often fucking the empty air next to my character, rather than actually fucking me.

Overall still pretty early stage.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

woofie

Its clearly a beta version, but its alright. Once its expanded upon I'll gladly play it again.
    Its combat vs 2 monsters, they're not very responsive so its easy to beat them. the map is limited, no boss yet.
    theres a fertility? meter. but it doesn't seem to do anything yet. One of the buttons actually does make a birth? animation though.