Unity - Completed - Alien Maze [Final] [No.25]

1. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Art style and visual quality look decent.
    + We have animations for sex scenes.

Bad Points
    - There is no story, and no dialogue, we have literally nothing for that part of the game.
    - Sex animations have a weird floating dick thing, and it looks bad like always.
    - Sex scenes have only position and angle.
    - Art style looks decent, but not detailed nor is anything unique or special.
    - Whole gameplay is about you moving the hamster (or is it squirrel? I'm not sure) icon in the 2D maze, trying to get acorns and there is nothing enjoyable or well-made here and it's not even connected with actual content, aka sex scenes with girls, I mean seriously how hamster finding acorn in a maze is connected with floating dick (yeah) having sex with girls?
    - We don't have enough content and the game finished quite fastly by just doing some maze puzzles and watching videos.

For The End
    This might be one of the games not even worth calling ''game'' at all, if there were at least some dialogue I might say it's poor and would give 2 stars but with no story and no dialogue I can't say it does deserve more than a 1-1.5 stars rate, sadly it's not worth spending any time on, despite taking a very short time to finish BTW...