Ren'Py Abandoned Alien Runaway [v0.21] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AR_0.jpg
Overview:
Join a Space Ship Pilot in his attempts to escape mysterious yet sexy aliens chasing him!​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-15
Release Date: 2018-12-28
Developer: The Worst
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png 08_body.jpg

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Daaamn that was a quick, fun one! I would LOVE to see more of this game! Smooth animations, nice art and holly cow that was in renpy. Friggin good work there! Keep the updates comming!

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
It's bugged or something i get through the first door it sends me to sector 23 or something and the alien and dude in the space suit just disappear.. Edit seems it puts me in sector 23,20 and 18 not sure. After a while the alien will just catch me i can't interact with the patterns

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
5 minutes play, gg
A few weeks in development. Some games still have 5 minutes of gameplay after many months of development, better tell it to them ;)

It's bugged or something i get through the first door it sends me to sector 23 or something and the alien and dude in the space suit just disappear.. Edit seems it puts me in sector 23,20 and 18 not sure. After a while the alien will just catch me i can't interact with the patterns
Yeah, looks like on some hardware the game acts weirdly. Only two people reported about it so far, including you. Will be fixed.

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
A few weeks in development. Some games still have 5 minutes of gameplay after many months of development, better tell it to them ;)

Yeah, looks like on some hardware the game acts weirdly. Only two people reported about it so far, including you. Will be fixed.

Yeah it's in development kinda to be expected still like the idea of a puzzle game

Spxx23

Jul 8, 2018
A bit difficult to undestand how thw code works, becouse I tried to put them from right to left. But I really enjoy it

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote