RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
I played this for about 4hours thus far its ok if but major grinding needed to get anywhere. I'v even used the online save editors on my saved file and when i put the system.json in and then my save all the stats there are in russain so i cant tell what being moded. Please tell me that will change later in updates for those of us not able to read russain:) other wise its good game with some work needed to be good game:).

Sadistiq

Sep 12, 2017
umm how do you exchange clothes? haven't got the slightest idea:D

Ok nwm...found the washer in the basement:D

Mar 1, 2019
After playing this for most of the day yesterday I can say that this game does have potential to be really good but there are a few issues I did find. Grinding was one of the biggest ones and I really don't want to make a huge list right now.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
After playing this for most of the day yesterday I can say that this game does have potential to be really good but there are a few issues I did find. Grinding was one of the biggest ones and I really don't want to make a huge list right now.
I agree. If the money was paid by time segments it would be less grinding. Right now your paid $10 for working. It doesn't matter if you start in the morning or afternoon. However, you should get more if you start in the morning.
Personally , I hope the developer opens the library and gym so the MC can do self improvement in the mornings.

Mar 1, 2019
I agree. If the money was paid by time segments it would be less grinding. Right now your paid $10 for working. It doesn't matter if you start in the morning or afternoon. However, you should get more if you start in the morning.
Personally , I hope the developer opens the library and gym so the MC can do self improvement in the mornings.
Well I would say perhaps like $15 for a base work and doing quests would give you more money like say they are deliveries and depending on the delivery you get from about 30-50.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes