RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
How do you change the time of day if you are stuck in the park with kid following you?
only through the save editor
if you throw saves I'll try to look if I can fix it or not
what variable is the time of day? (i dont understand russian...)
In this version, a critical error was found that will not allow you to complete the game, no matter what you change in the save file.
This version should not have been shared at all.

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Hi all! Who can tell? Can't leave Chloe's (Holly's) room after delivering the package. Maybe someone has already answered a similar question, but do not re-read everything. Thanks in advance! I've attached saves just in case.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Yeah, i have the problem that after the New Alien moves into the basement the next morning the game just slows down to a crawl and has terrible lat to the point my inputs arent registerred.

Reactions: kamibell

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
so what now? will there be a fix or just a newer version?
The new version has already been released. On Patreon. If the administration of this site considers it right to publish versions that were released only for Patreon, then this is their problem.

FlyerReady

Apr 25, 2022
I'm trying to go to class, but the teacher is blocking my way in for some reason. How the heck am I supposed to classes so I don't get expelled?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm trying to go to class, but the teacher is blocking my way in for some reason. How the heck am I supposed to classes so I don't get expelled?
I am sometimes blocked by students in the class that I can't get out, Maybe you have some task associated with it.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes