RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

usmcfly

Jun 19, 2020
I don't get why people think it's so necessary to cause grinding to be a thing. I don't play these types of games so I can spend lot of time wasting time, I play for good story and sexy pics/animations/videos. If there's constant back and forth and pointless working/actions just to earn enough money/items/whatever, it stops being fun.

Can developers PLEASE stop doing this crap? Honestly. Play your own damn games and see how long it takes you to get to the 'good parts'. It's infuriating trying to figure out what to do next only to discover that you've got to do 5-10 days worth of work, and you can only do the actions in the morning, and 2-3 of the week's mornings are scripted to not allow you to do those actions. A game's flow shouldn't halt because of poor planning (on either part, because if it's the player's, the dev should have things to keep them interesting, gifs, scenes, flavor text, something; if it's the devs, bad form, same issue, provide entertainment while getting to the next phase).

In this specific game, there needs to be a hint system. I've been every location I can be in so far looking for the raccoons or where to change out the shorter bathrobe. Is there some scripted event that's supposed to happen first? I have no clue, and there's nothing to show me that. Now I'm just going day to day earning a pittance ($25, really? The point isn't to force people to stay in your game for hours, it's to provide good story and sexy things) and not advancing the story until maybe something goes right.

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Damn. Nice art and great scenes but to reach any of it you have to push through a decent grind and SO MANY arbitrary or hidden progression triggers. Really like the neighbour and aunt character when I met them. Unfortunately, even after a couple more hours of playing, I still dont have any quest or plot hooks to even begin unlocking either of their events. Presumably I have to continue messing around with the two step sisters that I'm even slightly interested in to get those started.

Oh and dont worry, I'm not asking for help on how to start them. Sure there is a guide or cheats somewhere in the thread if I ever feel like its worth the effort trying to force my way through the rougher aspects of this game again.

Reactions: vaaf

Henk2342352

May 1, 2020
I am bugged pretty far into the game, i had discovered my grandpa's basement and inventions but forgot to tell the aliens about them, next day i come home and the power is down, i have to do a series of mini games and then report to the aliens, but instead of reporting the power down issue, TI starts talking about the basement, i get kicked out of the UFO and cant re-enter, i also cant find a way to get to night time cuz i cant interact with anything whilst the quest is still going on.

*edit: i also cant give the garden package to glasses girl for some reason, she always says she's busy when i interact with the door.

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Guys how to solve the "Promotion at work mission any idea?"
to get promotioned at burger from custom pig advert to cashier must search on web at computer and pay a fee for a course 40 bucks, once taken 3 steps reading get a cetificate to give at burger and get paid more than 10 bucks per shift

noot24noot

Aug 2, 2021
how do i attend classes in college? where do i put the bathrobe for hot sabotage 2? is the "dog race track" in the park a bug?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes