Abandoned Alison Fall Of The Apple [v0.6.5] Gallery Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Screenshot_2020-08-02 [VN] - [Ren'Py] Alison Fall of the Apple [v0 6] [OneManVN].png

Overview:
(A mod that adds a Gallery and hints in dialogues that give points for the MC )​

Updated: 2020/11/06
Game/Creator: Alison Fall Of The Apple
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v0.6.5
Game Version: v0.6.5

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

MOD won't be updated since gallery will or already is in game.

Download
:

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Cant open it.????
What are you talking about? If you are having problems with the MOD please make sure that you installed it in the right location and overwrote all the files in Alison Fall Of The Apple/game. You need to be using Windows for the MOD to work and version 0.6 (Not compressed). If it not solve the problem, send me a message with more details. If you are using android you need to send a message to the apk creator. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Xribble

Mar 23, 2020
What are you talking about? If you are having problems with the MOD please make sure that you installed it in the right location and overwrote all the files in Alison Fall Of The Apple/game. You need to be using Windows for the MOD to work and version 0.6 (Not compressed). If it not solve the problem, send me a message with more details. If you are using android you need to send a message to the apk creator. Have a nice day.
Sorry Sorry. I wasn't doing it right...

Reactions: IAmAB

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
IAmAB , have just updated the Android port. "with dissolve"is fine but "with dissolve (*.*)" needs to be "with Dissolve(*.*) to work,(Android version anyway) RenPy must have some Linux coders.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and IAmAB

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
sparkoh the rar was not damaged for me, use another source or update ur winrar maybe thats the problem

edit: it does not work if I activate dev mode via unren tho, I always get double defines that way, but gladly u dont need this anyway if u play with the mod

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
IAmAB thanks again for the great mods. With the show all scenes how does that affect points? I don't know if this game has, but I know the shrink from the same dev does.

• Thinking Face

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
IAmAB thanks again for the great mods. With the show all scenes how does that affect points? I don't know if this game has, but I know the shrink from the same dev does.
The dev said he has to remake the code in some parts of the game for bug fix so I'll have to remake the mod too, but for now it doesn't affect the points. Anyway I'll know if u used the mod or no so this prevents errors or loss of points/scenes. If something changes I'll let everyone know. And I appreciate the support! =)

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
yea i would like for the WT part of the mod to be updated and he could just change the gallery part of the mod to the unlock type instead or if that is to much work just the WT is fine

Reactions: chaughton22