Tutorial Alive! Animation course in Blender + Effective Rigging in Blender [2024-03-17]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.jpg
Overview:
Alive! Is the most extensive Blender animation course. It will take you from the very fundamentals of motion in Blender to high-end, advanced level character action animation.​

Course requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What’s included in the course:

What you will learn:

Change-log:

Animation course in Blender
Videos:

Videos Compressed:
01-06:
- -
07-09: - -

Subtitles: - - -
Course-files: - - - -

Course-files Blender 4.0: - - - -

Effective Rigging course in Blender
Chapters 01-04: - - - -
Chapter 05-06: - - - -

4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg
2.png

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
well, about the download links, if you could make the workupload copies for every file that would awesome as:
1. pixeldrain has now 5 GB limit per 24 hours effective speed
2. Gofile are totally overload
3. mixdrop...well at least 5 hours download time per 1 file
4. uploadhaeven ...7-10 hours download time per 1 file

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
well, about the download links, if you could make the workupload copies for every file that would awesome as:
1. pixeldrain has now 5 GB limit per 24 hours effective speed
2. Gofile are totally overload
3. mixdrop...well at least 5 hours download time per 1 file
4. uploadhaeven ...7-10 hours download time per 1 file
workupload is 2gb size file limit, I did add it to what I could. mixdrop and uploadhaeven are backups, use the rest.
+ nobody is forcing you to download everything in one go

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
not enough time, sadge

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Animation huh? Tbh I just learned basic character sculpting so I can print resin figurines. Hmm. Maybe it'd be cool to learn how to do some more stuff with characters. It's like working backwards haha. Maybe if I like this and learn more about the h game pipeline I'll make a game with cool merch and side content
Edit: Oh god I didn't know about Daz3D. I thought everyone was just an god at modelling and eerily similar in style durr. I really like the posing and animations in Daz from what I've seen so far, but I'm assuming sticking to Blender has a higher ceiling. Maybe both in the same pipleline would be possible in the future...

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ItsTheProwler

ItsTheProwler

Nov 7, 2021
Animation huh? Tbh I just learned basic character sculpting so I can print resin figurines. Hmm. Maybe it'd be cool to learn how to do some more stuff with characters. It's like working backwards haha. Maybe if I like this and learn more about the h game pipeline I'll make a game with cool merch and side content
Edit: Oh god I didn't know about Daz3D. I thought everyone was just an god at modelling and eerily similar in style durr. I really like the posing and animations in Daz from what I've seen so far, but I'm assuming sticking to Blender has a higher ceiling. Maybe both in the same pipleline would be possible in the future...
Yeah. It's real weird if one is aspiring to dive in balls deep. My understanding is bridging creations between Daz and blender is totally doable. Be real diligent about what "buying" assets on the Daz store allows you to do and not do. Not trying to scare you, just suggesting you understand Daz assets usage and rights before you venture there.

Reactions: Crazy4Oreos

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah. It's real weird if one is aspiring to dive in balls deep. My understanding is bridging creations between Daz and blender is totally doable. Be real diligent about what "buying" assets on the Daz store allows you to do and not do. Not trying to scare you, just suggesting you understand Daz assets usage and rights before you venture there.
I'm having a ton of fun learning! I'm just creeping around threads reading and catching up on relevant topics. Noticing familiar users over yrs. I wish I could watch some devs work on their game, but most sites would just ban you the moment there's nudity lol
edit: found a few animators that sometimes stream

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsTheProwler

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
want ask compress quality is still 1080p ? i download part1 non compress it 1080p 60fps.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Very nice share, two things though, Chapter 9 has no subtitles, and the course files are not updated to blender 4.0.

Spieven Stielberg

Mar 12, 2024
View attachment 2997684
Overview:
Alive! Is the most extensive Blender animation course. It will take you from the very fundamentals of motion in Blender to high-end, advanced level character action animation.​

Course requirements:

What’s included in the course:

What you will learn:

DOWNLOAD:
Videos:

Videos Compressed:
01-06:
- - - -
07-09: - - - -

Subtitles: - - -

View attachment 2997687 View attachment 2997686 View attachment 2997685 View attachment 2997688
thank you!