VN - Ren'Py - Completed - All Idleness and Ephemera [Final] [Ebi-hime]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sparrow_rose

My only complaint is it ended in such a way that it felt abrupt. I guess they kind of confessed their feelings? One of them, properly, the other kind of but not quite. And I admit, I was invested in what little of the world I was given, and that made me want to read a proper novel about it. How will they handle the obvious traitorous snakes? What about Tavi's situation (his family, position, mother, etc)? Will Yuel take Tavi as an official consort? Might they swap places (Tavi as king, Yuel as consort)? How will people respond to the discovery of their relationship? If Yuel remains king, how will Tavi react when Yuel pairs up with a lady to fulfill his kingly duties? Personally, I was kind of imagining Tavi sleeping with the lady instead, so Yuel would only be his, lol. I mean, nobody would know that the baby wasn't Yuel's. Though, I did like Tavi's suggestion of a threesome. So basically, what I read left me wanting more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

StrayGege

Writing is really good and engaging. The bantering between two main characters in particular is so well written and fun to read. The pacing is well done, considering this is a short story.
    There is a lot of CGs, especially during intimate scenes. The art and music are both gorgeous.