3D-Daz Fan Art Y3DF 3D Characters for DAZ Studio (only Bad Boss_The Tan_Circle) - Y3DF Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
pipachu therealsimpoffical I have an idea for closure of the Circle comics series but I cannot render the scenes. The last 2 I did with the native environment took almost 3 hours each to render on my rig. I can pose them and send you the dufs to render then you send them back and I will use ComicLife to set everything as the last pages of the series. We're talking about 20-25 renders max here. DM me if you think it's worth a try.

Oct 12, 2022
pipachu therealsimpoffical I have an idea for closure of the Circle comics series but I cannot render the scenes. The last 2 I did with the native environment took almost 3 hours each to render on my rig. I can pose them and send you the dufs to render then you send them back and I will use ComicLife to set everything as the last pages of the series. We're talking about 20-25 renders max here. DM me if you think it's worth a try.
i'm sorry i can't render because my computer is weak and old, it takes 5-10 minutes even when i rendering just one character so i hope you achieve what you want to do.

Reactions: King Wan

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Daughters of Y3DF

Saunda - Bad Boss

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Julia - Circle

Liz - The Tan

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
therealsimpoffical - Glad you liked my "Ta-Ta" upload in the request forum. Thanks for the (y)

I followed your link from there to this thread. After several hours playing around with your DUF downloads (which are GREAT!) I'm left scratching my head yet for some of the names of the characters. I figured out some of them from posts in this thread, but short of downloading the comics I'm still missing the following ones. Any chance you can tell me the "in the comic" character names of the following 5 ladies?

(You can just cut/paste the below with the names added if that is easier for you in your reply).

Bad Boss:
Aunt -
Mom -

The Tan:
Aunt -
Mom -
Teacher -

(If begging helps, here's a couple quick 4K UHD renders I've made with a couple of your DUF files already :LOL:. Rendered at 4096 x 6627 UHD, resized to 2350 x 3800 for forum upload. Open full size and scroll)

Y3DF Julia G8 Duo resized.png

Y3DF Sam Young G8 Duo resize.png

Oct 12, 2022
therealsimpoffical - Glad you liked my "Ta-Ta" upload in the request forum. Thanks for the (y)

I followed your link from there to this thread. After several hours playing around with your DUF downloads (which are GREAT!) I'm left scratching my head yet for some of the names of the characters. I figured out some of them from posts in this thread, but short of downloading the comics I'm still missing the following ones. Any chance you can tell me the "in the comic" character names of the following 5 ladies?

(You can just cut/paste the below with the names added if that is easier for you in your reply).

Bad Boss:
Aunt -
Mom -

The Tan:
Aunt -
Mom -
Teacher -

(If begging helps, here's a couple quick 4K UHD renders I've made with a couple of your DUF files already :LOL:. Rendered at 4096 x 6627 UHD, resized to 2350 x 3800 for forum upload. Open full size and scroll)

View attachment 2407921

View attachment 2407922
i'm glad you like my thread! :love:
i'm writing their names for you;

Bad Boss:
Aunt - Helen
Mom - Jasmine

The Tan:
Aunt - Kat
Mom - Jenny
Teacher - Ms. Rahima

and the works you've made are the best image quality pictures i've ever seen in the this thread, i hope we'll see more 4k work.

Reactions: Falcon6

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
and the works you've made are the best image quality pictures i've ever seen in the this thread, i hope we'll see more 4k work.
Thanks for the names and kudos (y). But "best image quality" can be a relative description. I do extra large 4K 4096 wide renders because my 65" curved UHD TV is my "graphics" monitor when I render, and 4K on it "needs" 4096 wide (and my "uber gaming computer" can handle it). That makes the Daz Portrait aspect ratio I use 6627 tall. The height varies on other aspect ratios. But "size isn't everything" :LOL: and there are plenty of other render creators whose renders can be described as "best" in their own content categories (many in this thread and other "fan art" threads too). Kudos to them too.

(PS - Yes, there will be more renders of characters from your .duf files. But after several hours and WAY too much coffee while gathering all the assets, I really needed a break. o_O:sleep: )

Reactions: therealsimpoffical
Oct 12, 2022
Thanks for the names and kudos (y). But "best image quality" can be a relative description. I do extra large 4K 4096 wide renders because my 65" curved UHD TV is my "graphics" monitor when I render, and 4K on it "needs" 4096 wide (and my "uber gaming computer" can handle it). That makes the Daz Portrait aspect ratio I use 6627 tall. The height varies on other aspect ratios. But "size isn't everything" :LOL: and there are plenty of other render creators whose renders can be described as "best" in their own content categories (many in this thread and other "fan art" threads too). Kudos to them too.

(PS - Yes, there will be more renders of characters from your .duf files. But after several hours and WAY too much coffee while gathering all the assets, I really needed a break. o_O:sleep: )
actually i just said that the "image quality" is the best, i know what you mean, i just admire 4k images because my computer has a hard time making high-quality renders, :D
and you should definitely rest so that you can do better works. :)

Reactions: Falcon6

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
A quick 4K of "The Tan" daughter Liz using "therealsimpoffical's" duf file. Right now I'm not being too "critical" with the renders...just seeing what the .dufs will create "as is". So there may be some things like hair poke-throughs because of the pose(s) I used, etc (like in this render). Consider these first renders of mine as "beta" types as I learn what works (or doesn't work) with different poses, etc, of the assets of the characters.

Large 4K again. Open full size and scroll. Enjoy.

Y3DF Liz G3 Duo - Outdoor Overlook 16K - 01_intel_Resize.png

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Moderators: I'm hesitant to post the included render due to not being sure about any "underage perception" rules of the forum. It's the character "Saunda" from the comic "Bad Boss", but I'm sure some people might complain about a possible "underage appearance". So I'm gonna "Spoiler" the attachment render just in case. If the post needs to be removed due to any forum violations, go ahead and delete it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Saunda" from the "Bad Boss" duf file. I didn't realize the Bad Boss characters were Genesis 2 until I started looking for the assets. Never had any G2 models or assets in my Daz Studio until now. That's a new learning experience. o_O

Large 4K. Open full size and scroll.

Oct 12, 2022
Moderators: I'm hesitant to post the included render due to not being sure about any "underage perception" rules of the forum. It's the character "Saunda" from the comic "Bad Boss", but I'm sure some people might complain about a possible "underage appearance". So I'm gonna "Spoiler" the attachment render just in case. If the post needs to be removed due to any forum violations, go ahead and delete it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Saunda" from the "Bad Boss" duf file. I didn't realize the Bad Boss characters were Genesis 2 until I started looking for the assets. Never had any G2 models or assets in my Daz Studio until now. That's a new learning experience. o_O

Large 4K. Open full size and scroll.

i thought all the characters that y3df uses are adults so over the age of 18...
i definitely wouldn't have published all these y3df characters if they weren't adults because i'm definitely not a pedophile!
i hate stories with shota and underage characters, and hate those who read them... :whistle:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
i thought all the characters that y3df uses are adults so over the age of 18...
i definitely wouldn't have published all these y3df characters if they weren't adults because i'm definitely not a pedophile!
i hate stories with shota and underage characters, and hate those who read them... :whistle:
I hear ya. I just wanted to be safe as far as the forum rules are concerned. It's kinda like the NTR fiasco debates that can happen in other forum gaming threads, only this one could have been age related (I've seen it in other threads). If I was going to post something that might create a sh*t storm, I just wanted the mods to know it wasn't intentional. I never thought any of your duf files contained underage models, but you can never tell what some other folks beliefs might make them think.

Reactions: therealsimpoffical
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes