3D-Daz Fan Art Y3DF 3D Characters for DAZ Studio (only Bad Boss_The Tan_Circle) - Y3DF Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Blazingtruth

Oct 27, 2022
The one in the middle wears the most retarded lingerie I've ever seen. Another example of a 3d content creater going over the top and creating bollocks in the end. What's that supposed to be?! :rolleyes:
i tried to convert that lace but it didnt work at all

Oct 12, 2022
The one in the middle wears the most retarded lingerie I've ever seen. Another example of a 3d content creater going over the top and creating bollocks in the end. What's that supposed to be?! :rolleyes:
i think we should give him a chance, when we first started we all made mistakes and tried to be the best, even now even professional creators make mistakes, i think the most important thing is to do your work with love.
and i don't know why i felt like an old wise when i was writing this! :BootyTime:

Reactions: GeekyLion

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
i think we should give him a chance, when we first started we all made mistakes and tried to be the best, even now even professional creators make mistakes, i think the most important thing is to do your work with love.
and i don't know why i felt like an old wise when i was writing this! :BootyTime:
I was more criticizing the original 3d content creator, who made this retarded lingerie, than the guy using it in his render. It's the typical: oh let's create something super fancy (but lacking talent and proper ideas to do so) and ending up creating something really shity.
The guy, who chose to use it in his renders, just lacks taste for not realizing how silly this piece of lingerie looks like in the first place. Although his other renders of the original y3df characters are good and much more convincing.

I didn't intend to go hard with you. I just think, some pieces of clothes and lingerie which are offered in the various DAZ stores are really retarded. In rl these would be impossible to put on for a woman and on top of it it even looks stupid. Some 3d content creators go over the top and end up creating something very idiotic. Like that piece of lingerie...
In your other renders you used normal/proper clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: therealsimpoffical

Blazingtruth

Oct 27, 2022
I was more criticizing the original 3d content creator, who made this retarded lingerie, than the guy using it in his render. It's the typical: oh let's create something super fancy (but lacking talent and proper ideas to do so) and ending up creating something really shity.
The guy, who chose to use it in his renders, just lacks taste for not realizing how silly this piece of lingerie looks like in the first place. Although his other renders of the original y3df characters are good and much more convincing.
thank you i just made the above render of kat

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
Yeah unfortunately some clothing assets simply don't want to behave. This especially happens when you try to use clothing from one generation on another generation (and the older clothing that was made for Genesis 2 and lower, especially seem to suffer from that). But sometimes even also happens with clothing that was meant for the generation you're using it on.

If you ever encounter something like that again, you could try either using the build-in DFormers, or giving Mesh Grabber a go. Poke-through etcetera which I cannot fix easily with the morphs that are provided with the clothing assets, I usually fix with Mesh Grabber. It's really an awesome asset, although it might take a bit of time to get used to working with it. Not sure it would have been able to fix that lace however, but if anything can fix it while staying inside of Daz3D, then Mesh Grabber would probably be your best bet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blazingtruth

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Was testing out Bad Boss Saunda and a few different skins which I found her lingerie from Chapter 4!

The first one is the right skin with right clothing setup, 2nd is V6 Bella skin I use to use due to Gens not working and last is Girl 6 skin, I did add shoes though. To make the correct skin work with gens you need the new gens to make it work at all. standard gens for gen2 just don't cut it I find. Anyone have recommendations for better genitals for G2F, wish there was Golden Palace for it like G3F and G8F lol.
Bad Boss Saunda Chapter 4.png
Following pics from the comic:
Bad Boss Saunda Chapter 4 (11).jpg Bad Boss Saunda Chapter 4 (12).jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes