LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
1592582754895.png

Overview:
All Sizes is a game where you are teleported to different dimensions to fight giant women​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-26
Release Date: 2022-07-02
Developer: Netral GD
Censored: No
Version: v0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extra: COMPRESSED*

All Sizes v0.1.4 6_19_2020 8_42_29 AM.png All Sizes v0.1.4 6_19_2020 8_47_40 AM.png All Sizes v0.1.4 6_19_2020 8_48_09 AM.png All Sizes v0.1.4 6_19_2020 8_49_48 AM.png All Sizes v0.1.4 6_19_2020 8_51_03 AM.png All Sizes v0.1.4 6_19_2020 8_51_42 AM.png All Sizes v0.1.4 6_19_2020 8_51_59 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i think i found this game recently :eek: i wonder if it has been updated since mby 1 month or so.

Edit. yeap updated just checked the graphic folder new girls :p

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Pretty disappointing. The character designs are very blah, combat is underwhelming at best. Worst of all, in a game called "all sizes" there is no BBW :( I guess if you're into pre-pubescent Japanese girls who are made taller than you are...

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
S O F T P O L Y G O N S
Also, I seem to have a very different idea of "giant women." lol
Also, also, "All Sizes" just means slightly above-average height? :unsure:
Last screenshot made me think of this girl:
...but what she does might be a little to raunchy for something like this... ;) And as fanboi said, no BBW. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
There are a whole bunch of other games made by Netral, hes being working on them for many years. Netral GD for gigantess women, Succubus Sister for femdom and farts, and SimGD for humiliation

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
Actually there are 2 games, succubus sister 1 and 2, 1 is kinda sinmple 2 is much bigger

Just check his twitter

Reactions: pepez

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Being an admirer of big, tall, strong, dominant females, it starts off well enough. You have to get your weak LVL1 ass effortlessly handed to you numerous times before finally scoring a win.
Afterwards, you can simply embrace the boring RPGM grind and make the MC overpowered it seems. :(
There's so many ways to fix this common exploit and keep RPGM games from being so grindy...

I'm enjoying playing through, though. Need to balance my dislike for losing against the turn-on of being dominated by a physically superior woman.

Oct 1, 2018
any guide? these girls look very op :unsure:
who ever think this game hard i have suggestion: just go to must powerful girl and try to lose to lvl up At stage 1 lose to gym girl give you 800 exp per lose . Second focus all your stat to streng it make you easy escape grab move and kill enemy faster (you still lose if you cant kill her fast enough and got stunned because combo when u got stun is very powerful for you but u lucky you can win very fast). When you think you have enough streng focus on health and some time accuary to no miss. then farmming slowly can make you stronger over time now i can 1 hit every girl without cheat lol ( dont forget to spend point on luck and accuary ) i like most the parameter mechanic because depend on which stat you can become dominate or just become the loser to let all girl dominate you

NetralGD

Jul 5, 2018
Whatever there are more questions about why there are no different sizes of BBW or more in a game with name All Sizes, I will explain why the name.
According to plan, the game should have been called All Heights, but that name didn't sound very good and main theme of the game was size. Or in other words, Absolute size. Category in theme about Giantess, where girls with different height were called differently.
These Absolute sizes were taken from this wiki( ).
And in this Wiki, we see that the height of giantess girls varies from 3 meters Amazons to Space Giants the size of a galaxy or larger.
These categories became basis of the game and reason why game is called All Sizes. Each level in the game, this category. In v0.1.4 only Amason and Mini-giantess are available. Although the second level boss in v.0.1.5 version will be closer to Classic Giantess.
Total categories are planned to make up to Zetta-giantess, because it is difficult to think of a fight even with such a category.
How a little man-hero can fight with a girl the size of a planet, it is a difficult question).
I hope I have answered the question about the title of the game.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Here link: ,
Hi all!
An update on this game is ready! But not completely.
Because I didn't have much time.
But the battle itself and the scene of the encounter with this character, everything is ready.
I hope that critical errors in the update will not be.
You can get to the new character as the old way through all the bosses, and the shortest way through the time stone at the beginning of the game (which opens all the bosses).
That's all! Next update will be in the autumn!
Bug Fix(fix dark screen after meeting event Saiza): files Map017.rvdata copy in folder Data with replace. Main files game also fixed.

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018

Here link: MEGA , GOOGLE
Hi all!
An update on this game is ready! But not completely.
Because I didn't have much time.
But the battle itself and the scene of the encounter with this character, everything is ready.
I hope that critical errors in the update will not be.
You can get to the new character as the old way through all the bosses, and the shortest way through the time stone at the beginning of the game (which opens all the bosses).
That's all! Next update will be in the autumn!
Bug Fix(fix dark screen after meeting event Saiza): files Map017.rvdata copy in folder Data with replace. Main files game also fixed.
Hello! How do you even get to the ''Forest'' map? I've downloaded the game through patreon and I can't see to find a way to it?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
All Sizes [0.1.6.2] Win:1.8 GB/370 MB (UnTested) ,

Last edited:
Reactions: Hung Gen