Ren'Py - All the Darkest Places [v1.0.24.08.08] [BeanToast]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Macaronietree

I would have given it 5 stars if not for the soft-lock issue in the campus part. Despite this, I really enjoyed the story. It's fascinating to follow a depressed, horny main character fuck the girls in the side stories. The animation is excellent, and the renders are high quality. For a first release, I'll maybe change my score if they make the game longer and have a proofreader to fix some grammatical errors and bugs. Best of luck with future updates!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Forgotted

There aren't any hard and fast rules about version numbering, but labeling this v1.0 leaves you guessing if they will continue the story or not.

English most likely isn't their primary language but they are doing ok. It’s certainly better than I could do if translating to a second language. That said, it desperately needs an editor. Many things don't make sense concerning the writing/storytelling.

Parts such as the introduction of Laura certainly need to be rewritten. That, like other areas, should be an easy fix.

The graphics are ok. The park background is the same one used in many other games so I'd bet other scenes in the game are stock/borrowed as well.

I hate to poo poo on a first release and I truly wish them the best of luck. If they would just have someone proofread/edit/rewrite the first chapter they'd be in great shape. I didn't make it to the end of this release due to the writing, but as this is a first release, I bet they will improve with time.
    edit---Should also be able to rename characters.---
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SasakiHiro

The game is quite good tbh. The Story, Renders, and UI Stuff.
    As for now, it's only a chapter 1 so it's understandable to have some kind of not that long game... Overall, it looks good at start.

9/10 - Story
    9/10 - UI
    7.5/10 - Bugless
    7/10 - Grinding for cartel money
    9/10 - Gameplay Experience
    9/10 - Graphics/Render
    8.5/10 - For Side Quest