VN - Ren'Py - All the Neighborhood Wives [v0.1] [pokeherface]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jeycii_

v0.1
    Arlighto. Let me be the first one to leave a review here.

First things first... I FREAKING LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS GAME OMFG!! I have always been a MILF and housewives lover, and this game is PERFECT. Sure, it's not hand-drawn or provides quality animations from well-known programs, but dear lord. AI allows for faster content and if this game continues with such quality AI art, I'm all IN FOR THAT!!!

My favorite girls have my favorite names: Laura and Sarah. Someone needs to proofread. Sentences are understandable, but the choice of words isn't the best. The art looks really good. The MILFS women look so fine, and the backgrounds have a nice touch. And there are various cuts for one scene, which give it a better flare. I like everything about it.

I have to admit I like the husbands so far... they look like it will be fun to steal their wives away lol. Especially Jake

I actually like the conversations with the girls. They are actually quite entertaining. I would love to see much more of those.

Some background music would be nice. Make it cozy so you can enjoy the atmosphere and the conversations with the girls.

Aside from some small mistakes like spelling, etc., the eye color sometimes changes. During the ghost hunting event, Sarah had brown eyes instead of her blue ones. Plus, mostly for Laura the hair lengths and accessories often randomly change. It's not bad, but... confusing sometimes, not gonna lie (Laura looks beautiful with long hair and her accessories during the garden party, by the way).

The pacing is going well. It's a bit fast, but maybe it's fitting with the characters of these wives. I'm glad that they are trying to hold back at the start, so it doesn't become a mindless meet and fuck game.

Holy shit, the story is actually going somewhere, making me all intrigued about them!

By the way, the husbands sometimes don't have any names during the dialogue. They are just called "man".

Despite all the great things this game offers, there IS something that is seriously DISTURBING me... that would be... they were all missing their wedding rings... missing wedding rings on the wives are a serious crime for a MILF game man.. I'm not joking. A ring on their fingers makes them all 300% hotter. Please put them on from the start of the game. It's a very, very serious matter, dear dev. Wedding rings showing a reflection of light, making them even shinier. Yep.

So yes. Just give dem women their deserved wedding rings, and I can confidently say that this game will definitely become even greater later.

GOOD LUCK DEAR DEV!!

7/5