VN Ren'Py All the Neighborhood Wives [v0.1] [pokeherface]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pokeherface

May 9, 2024
425.jpg

Overview:
You move to the quiet town of Brookesville, hoping to catch a break from the hectic world.
However, you quickly find yourself entangled in the local scene of housewives who all seem to have gone for too long with too little, and see in you exactly the fresh wind that this town has needed.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-13
Release Date: 2024-05-13
Developer: pokeherface -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

812.jpg 214.jpg 285.jpg 426.jpg 603.jpg 613.jpg
743.jpg 806.jpg 861.jpg 157.jpg 245.jpg 240.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pokeherface

May 9, 2024
Hey guys, I decided to start this passion project and now the first version of the game is done and playable :)

Some things to note:
  • The art is AI generated for anyone who is turned off by that (that being said, I'm having TONS of fun generating good images, it's really impressive how consistent the results have gotten!)
  • There is fetish content in the game that some may not like (peeing, pregnancy) that can both be turned off in the settings.
  • Right now there isn't really "wrong choices" in the game, and I plan to expand this later. You can seduce all the ladies in one playthrough now, I'm not sure if I will change this over time. Right now, I like how the game plays.
  • There are four ladies in the game right now, with various personalities and ways in which you can unlock sex scenes with them. They have varying degrees of content available right now, but all of them are worth playing imho :)
  • In the coming months, I want to continue their story lines as well as creating more player choice in dialog and sex scenes - but again, there is already quite a bit of both in there, I just want MOAR :)
  • And finally, thanks for playing if you do, and any feedback of course.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3630108

Overview:
You move to the quiet town of Brookesville, hoping to catch a break from the hectic world.
However, you quickly find yourself entangled in the local scene of housewives who all seem to have gone for too long with too little, and see in you exactly the fresh wind that this town has needed.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-13
Release Date: 2024-05-13
Developer: pokeherface -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3630113 View attachment 3630117 View attachment 3630118 View attachment 3630119 View attachment 3630120 View attachment 3630121
View attachment 3630122 View attachment 3630123 View attachment 3630124 View attachment 3630125 View attachment 3630127 View attachment 3630126
Just a question. Is this AI generated?
Edit: nevermind. I just read the message above. Am gonna try it anyways. The images still looks good.

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Good luck with your game DEV.
However, I don't think the AI-generated characters are really well done. I think the graphics should be reworked, then it would be worth another try for me after 2 or 3 updates.

wanky mcwankface

Dec 5, 2020
I'm gonna be the weird one in this thread... but are there be any options who are NOT married (divorced?), or any who have husbands that are actually into it? The girls look yummy but I'm not the biggest fan of sneaking about.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes