VN Ren'Py All the Neighborhood Wives [v0.1] [pokeherface]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
The art is AI generated for anyone who is turned off by that (that being said, I'm having TONS of fun generating good images, it's really impressive how consistent the results have gotten!)
How consistent they've gotten? The woman on the title image has her right leg amputated. The window is a jumbled mess of frames with eldritch angles. Her lamp looks like it's several lamps stacked on top of each other and fused together. And the AI couldn't think of anything else to put in the background except books, with not one but two massive bookshelves like she lives in a freaking library.

But creators like you are probably just too lazy to be bothered by any of that. Eat up your AI slop guys! :)

EDIT: Oh and just ignore the hands on all of the other preview images. This is fine. I swear.

Last edited:

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Hey guys, I decided to start this passion project and now the first version of the game is done and playable :)

Some things to note:
  • The art is AI generated for anyone who is turned off by that (that being said, I'm having TONS of fun generating good images, it's really impressive how consistent the results have gotten!)
  • There is fetish content in the game that some may not like (peeing, pregnancy) that can both be turned off in the settings.
  • Right now there isn't really "wrong choices" in the game, and I plan to expand this later. You can seduce all the ladies in one playthrough now, I'm not sure if I will change this over time. Right now, I like how the game plays.
  • There are four ladies in the game right now, with various personalities and ways in which you can unlock sex scenes with them. They have varying degrees of content available right now, but all of them are worth playing imho :)
  • In the coming months, I want to continue their story lines as well as creating more player choice in dialog and sex scenes - but again, there is already quite a bit of both in there, I just want MOAR :)
  • And finally, thanks for playing if you do, and any feedback of course.
Do you plan to add animations?

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Even if you've never seen AI art before, this has all the basic issues of AI art. Look at picture 10 in the previews. AI can't do hands. Hence the 6 fingers. Always look at the hands first.
It's not just picture 10. Literally every preview pic where the hands aren't hidden has malformed hands with extra fingers, missing fingers, merged fingers, fingers appearing out of nowhere, fingers disappearing into nothingnes, etc...

Ynotnow82

Apr 28, 2022
He just dude who wrote his solid and well explained opinion on the matter. Next time try to use arguments instead of getting personal when you try to prove smth.

Even blind will see how shitty was done quality check and AI work in general.
View attachment 3630892
Sounded personal to me especially for a first release of a game, I want to give the creators a little bit of time to improve. Even people who do only a single picture have mistakes... Good luck to the dev

pokeherface

May 9, 2024
Add more negative prompts to work on the hands and make sure the eyes are clear, use Photoshop to clean up some inconsistencies, and you would have something solid here.
Any tips on what to use? I'm already using "bad hand, six fingers, deformed hands" as I found other people using them in their negative prompts.

A game like this has to have pregnancy.
It's already worked into the game and paaartway there (impregnation, no full pregnancy yet) --> coming soonish for sure
Will there be a possibility to cuck the wives husbands?
Not for a while because I have some story lines in my head that I need to finish first. That being said, I'm not opposed and I think it could work well with at least Laura's husband because I already have him show up in the game inostead of just mentioning him by name.
I'm gonna be the weird one in this thread... but are there be any options who are NOT married (divorced?), or any who have husbands that are actually into it? The girls look yummy but I'm not the biggest fan of sneaking about.
Right now, this is mostly a "secret seduction and cheating" game, but I plan to create at least one or two other women with their own story lines down the line. But for the next few updates, I will definitely try and make full story lines for the existing women before I start up any new ones.

Reactions: Aeco

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Sounded personal to me especially for a first release of a game, I want to give the creators a little bit of time to improve. Even people who do only a single picture have mistakes... Good luck to the dev
You take personally fair critique of a game which not even yours and then get personal to people because of that. Honest question, friend how old are you?)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes