Recommending All the Touhou games I found so far

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
I'm well aware there's other seek threads on this, however...

1690117849807.png
Here's all the games I found on this site that are based on the Touhou Project series:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...if I've missed any or any new ones come out in the meantime feel free to add onto this thread

Last edited:

andrzejek15

Feb 4, 2023
There is a game called Byakuren and succubus castle, but it remains untranslated. The Main N shop has also made a Reimu dungeon game and Patchouli one recently, but they are also untranslated and unlike the Byakuren game which is a platformer, the Reimu and Patchouli games are top down some sort of rpgs

andrzejek15

Feb 4, 2023
I wish those Main N Shop games would get proper fan TLs
Me too! But I highly doubt we'll see anything done about it. DRM in these games is way too heavy, as now the game data appears to be stored in game .exe instead of .wolf data file, which could be easily exported and then compressed again.
Someone should probably try reaching to him and offer doing a translation, and then official western distribution thorugh Steam.
His Touhou Mario RPG clone and Youmu game are fully translated and up on Steam.

Jun 23, 2020
Me too! But I highly doubt we'll see anything done about it. DRM in these games is way too heavy, as now the game data appears to be stored in game .exe instead of .wolf data file, which could be easily exported and then compressed again.
Someone should probably try reaching to him and offer doing a translation, and then official western distribution thorugh Steam.
His Touhou Mario RPG clone and Youmu game are fully translated and up on Steam.
Yeah. They've done english releases before, so I hope it happens eventually. That said I know the Byakuren game you can get somewhere. I downloaded it a while back just to see how it was and there was a playable download floating around for it.

andrzejek15

Feb 4, 2023
Yeah. They've done english releases before, so I hope it happens eventually. That said I know the Byakuren game you can get somewhere. I downloaded it a while back just to see how it was and there was a playable download floating around for it.
That leaked build is unpatched. I don't know what causes it, but it is possible to teleport to rooms you have not accessed previously, which can lead to funny speedruns in less than 5 minutes total. Also it has some missing strings, for example the room with succubus' throne has just error messages followed by Byakuren spouting "AAAAAAA" for few seconds. It had a couple of patches later released, but the cracked leak is the day 1 release sadly.