2D 3D-Daz AI 3D-Mixed ✨All Your Dreams✨

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨Today Dee experienced sex with a woman for the first time.
And...
She really liked it!
Of course, her womb did not experience that amazing and exciting filling and divine pulsating power that the male phallus creates, but the touch and caress of the tongue of her tense clitoris, the penetration and movement of her partner’s fingers in her wet hot vagina, revealed the sensitivity of her body to a new, almost esoteric level, and led to the most violent gushing orgasm in young Dee’s memory!✨
DMD-DOD_Licking.png DMD-DOD_Licking_2.png DMD-DOD_Licking_3.png
by LP83

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kass69

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Wow!..
I'll tell you what, my dear cousin: you have grown up a lot since last summer holidays, and so has your naughty snotty friend!
You won't mind if I taste him before he blows down my throat, will you?✨
Wow.jpg
by PandeMoanium

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Wow!.. You are worth every penny of my pocket money that I saved for a whole year, miss!
And now I want to fill your dark chocolate tubes to the brim with my white buttercream!✨
A_little_squeeze1.jpg
by PandeMoanium

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
i see her whit high heels more hot
I understand what you're saying, but in this case I chose the model in children's shoes because I saw in this art a reference to the work of Stephen Kink, in particular to my favorite "The Shining".
And thank you for your attention and continued support of my content! I'm very pleased! ♥♥♥

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Oh!.. What is this?!
Honey, is it rain?!..
How strange!.. Such thick oily drops!.. And this smell!.. Like a mixture of incense with musk...✨
Ancient_place_2_out.jpg
by Smbt3D

Reactions: Kass69

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Good ev-evening, my dear children and their pa-ah-arents!
As always, restless Auntie-e-e Lara is with you on Fridays, and today I will tell you incredible sto-oh-ories about my search for lost ancient Indian cities in the impenetra-ah-ble Amazon jungle, f**k!
Ouch, Indy, bad shaggy Boy, take it easy whit Mommy!..✨
1719066020927.png
by Wildeerstudio

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - This summer I’m on vacation without my husband. So, young people, I’m waiting for all three of you tonight in my bungalow by the sea on the hotel grounds!✨
enhanced-image_2.png
by BeriJuns

Last edited: