RPGM - Completed - Alma and the Fragments of Cursed Memories [Final] [Wagasi Biyori]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Erdocs

Love the art and visuals of this game. Hope there will be a sequel to keep building on the game. The resistance and weakness system could maybe be more implemented with H-scenes to get some more variation in the game. Got a bit repetitive after a while but with the amount of enemies and scenes available it works for the length of the game. But I will look forward to a sequel if there is one in the making. Thumbs up
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Kinks: 5/10
    Overall: 7/10

Much like the start of a Metroid game, you lose all your powers and need to regain them. That's always fun, right!?

Would have preferred it if her overpowered ass was knocked down from her high and mighty pedestal instead, where's the fun in messing with a low level weakling? Very little I say.

This is a game for fans of monster rape, as the majority of Alma's CGs are losses to monsters and bosses along her way to beating the game. There are a few scenes in town, which were more my jam, as I hate "lose" scenarios being how you earn a CG. Boo~

That said, the battles are competent and fluid for an RPG Maker game. The artwork is above average. The story is kind of a mess, but the tl;dr is do not trust lolis, especially possessed ones.

Only took me 3 hours to beat, but I was mainlining the story and not losing to the bosses, so if you're trying to get all the CGs and finish you'll probably be closer to 5-6 hours.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Great pixel Art
    ✅ Great scene art
    ✅ Fairly hot scenes
    ✅ Nice FMC
    ✅ Semi-existing plot
    CONs
    ❌ Short game with not much to it
    ❌ Very little scenes
    ❌ Most scenes from “battle rape”
    ❌ Seen H not skippable or can’t be even sped up
    Comments
    Not going to even add much. Feels like a demo than an actual game. City scenes are obtainable very fast and there ain’t much of them. Rest of scenes are battle rape scenes. And you can’t even skip/speed up seen ones. Artstyle of game is great and scenes were fairly hot & I did like the FMC … but overall feels very half assed game. Check the gallery room, but I would rather recommend playing something else.
    Total Score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  4. 4.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

This game can be summed up as simply a solid HRPG. First thing you'll probably notice about this game is that it has some really good presentation. The character art is gorgeous, as is the sprite art in the overworld. Character movement feels nice, especially with 8-way movement being unfortunately all too uncommon in HRPGs. When it comes down to the moment-to-moment gameplay, this game is a fairly typical HRPG romp. It's got your classic tropes: explore town, get side quests, and venture out to progress the story. While this game isn't pushing the envelope in terms of genre conventions, it executes on them all satisfactorily.

Combat is your standard turn-based affair, with your player character's main abilities coming down to their arsenal of magic spells that grows as you progress the game. The prologue gives you a taste of what your options will look like at high level before plot kicks in and pushes down to normie level. The difficulty of the game is very low, with your character easily able to overcome any challenge while leveling up is fast and frequent, lessening the grind.

Soon you get the ability to invest Mana (aka skill points) into a skill tree system. This skill tree is explored inside a game map which I honestly would prefer if it were a simple menu, it's needlessly convoluted to see your options. There's also this irritating sparkling noise your character makes with each step in this area. You'll find your classic array of stat bonuses, new spells, and a secondary shop in this area so it is integral to powering up your character beyond just their level.

The meat of the game of course is the H scenes. To trigger H scenes in town, you need to first gain Lust by getting violated by enemies. Once your HP is low enough, enemies will strip you of your clothes before violating you, at which point your Lust increases. With enough Lust, you can start seeing multiple in-battle violations in addition to accessing H scenes in town. It's a tried and true system that we've seen countless times. If you're ever stuck unlocking a scene, then the Recollection Room is very helpful in giving out hints without being too spoilery.

Overall, the game isn't doing anything new, but it doesn't really need to when it does everything well. Even if you find yourself tired of the bog-standard HRPG experience, this game is still worth a shot as it doesn't waste your time (except for the initial Lust grind) and provides a nice ratio of simple JRPG fun and H scenes.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

HV10

Gameplay (2/5):
    Very typical turn-based combat, little equipment chose, some chest to find here and there, map design is okay but linear. H-combat is kind of a waste of time if you are trying to finish the combat asap. H-Stats have little enhancement on the game play.

Story & Character (2/5):
    Story is pretty linear and short, little is explored for its characters. You can finish the entire game under five to ten hours

H & Cg (4.5/5):
    Art style is pretty good. There is an okay amount of HCG. (All are either rape and/or tentacle/monster tho) If you are here for a fap (or two) then this games does it well.

Overall this game has lots of potential, but I guess the creator just rushed the development and what results is a game with good HCG but pretty much meh in everything else.