Alma To Norowareshi Kioku No Danpen

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'll work on this one soon.
(You don't have to bother broken_division :KEK:)

Edit: About half done now, but the the constant "_ABL" formatting keeps getting broken by DeepL, making this short game real annoying to work with.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.02 including scripts.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated and basically all menus are picture based.
I will only translate those if there's actually serious demand for this... delightful... game.

If you notice that you cannot save, cannot open the menu, you constantly get stuck on things, you cannot enter buildings and you have no idea what to do. That is not an issue with the translation.
That is this devs idea of a well designed (forced and un-skippable) tutorial.

If you get lost, look for big trees that hide large parts of the screen. Usually you're supposed to walk through them, because apparently actually seeing passable roads in between all the invisible walls is overrated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

backerBaffle

Nov 29, 2020
I'll work on this one soon.
(You don't have to bother broken_division :KEK:)

Edit: About half done now, but the the constant "_ABL" formatting keeps getting broken by DeepL, making this short game real annoying to work with.

can i request translating the older version of the game too?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

can i request translating the older version of the game too?
If you want a game translated, go to
Development > Translation > Request
and click on "Post Thread".
Then choose the engine of the game as a prefix. In this case RPGM.
Run the title of the through a translator and put it in the thread title with [Translation Request] in front and the name of the developer afterwards.
In this case: "[Translation Request] Hunter's Forest [wagasi biyori]"
Then post the Dlsite link in the OP and write something along the lines of "Please translate this to English."
Technically you're supposed to also write a summary of what the game is and add some screenshots and additional information, but in the last 2 years I've not seen a moderator actually give a shit.

Here's how that would look like(Click on the thumbnail to make the picture larger):
Example.png

As for my work specifically you can find information about that in my main thread.

Last edited: