Mod Ren'Py Almost Dead [v0.9] [BadMustard][Español]

ktemanuel

Mar 17, 2019
Overview:
A young man awakes after a very bad car accident to discover that his life is going to change forever. Follow along as his story unfolds.

Updated: 2021-12-13
Game/Creator: BadMustard - - -
Modder: ktemanuel
Mod Version: 0.9
Game Version: 0.9
Language: Español

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
A note to the developer, we obviously have figured out the MC is not Irish, nor American western as described, look carefully at the brief glimpses of the MC and you will know its the typical skinny small male Chinese with a enhanced schwartz. I can understand slightly that the dev wants minimal graphic effort for various world markets, I suppose translation is made by if this word found replace with Irish, or Chinese or whatever market the story will be released to. screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
A note to the developer, we obviously have figured out the MC is not Irish, nor American western as described, look carefully at the brief glimpses of the MC and you will know its the typical skinny small male Chinese with a enhanced schwartz. I can understand slightly that the dev wants minimal graphic effort for various world markets, I suppose translation is made by if this word found replace with Irish, or Chinese or whatever market the story will be released to. View attachment 1589059
"Schwartz"? Did you mean "Schwanz"?