VN Unity Completed Along the Edge [v2.0.0] [Nova-Box]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Played this game already a couple of times before it somehow arrived here. No sexual content at all. Story is compelling and it is a definately try this and that sort of game. Simple yet a good game if you just want a story.

Oct 4, 2018
im trying it out because a lot of people where saying its supposed to be amazing and i can see it a bit why even tho im probably still early in and i dont really understand why people have a problem with the art style but im a bit upset about the fact that there is no option to turn on hints what brings me to what path, this makes it at least for me difficult to stay on the route i want to take and i end up all over the place since i have trouble to guess what option could lead to what route so im not getting here what i would like to see, to a part thats also reason why i understand that people dont like it to have no option for save and load. overall it seems a good game with a few issues so i will see if i manage to finish it with the route i want to see but i really would appriciate at least a option to turn hints on since there is no going back without do it all again.

Jan 28, 2019
im trying it out because a lot of people where saying its supposed to be amazing and i can see it a bit why even tho im probably still early in and i dont really understand why people have a problem with the art style but im a bit upset about the fact that there is no option to turn on hints what brings me to what path, this makes it at least for me difficult to stay on the route i want to take and i end up all over the place since i have trouble to guess what option could lead to what route so im not getting here what i would like to see, to a part thats also reason why i understand that people dont like it to have no option for save and load. overall it seems a good game with a few issues so i will see if i manage to finish it with the route i want to see but i really would appriciate at least a option to turn hints on since there is no going back without do it all again.
Keep in mind you can skip text by holding down space.
While I feel a bit frustrated that I couldn't undo a choice, I still found the ending to be decent. The idea is there is no "game over," or a way to lose, so you play and are forced to accept choices.
That said, the game is short enough for other playthroughs, and you can skip text you've already seen.

I'd argue you shouldn't worry about your route. Play the game and experience where your choices lead to.

Reactions: Spacedestructor

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Just finish it, pretty enjoyable story. I saw that I had more endings, but I was content with the ending I got.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
just about to start the story/game. I wonder how the corruption will influence the Heroine, the art is a plus regardless.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes